Time heals <3

"Yes mom I know, this is what I want. I'm positive. I've played around enough, we've been through so much. Just trust me okay" I explained to my mom as we sat at the restaurant wait on Chris and his parents to show up.

"Jordan listen this is big, so.." My dad interrupted my mom. "Olivia, it's his life if this is what they want what can we do? He's grown" he said grabbing my mom hand than looking at me.

"Jordan you sure?" He asked as I sighed "seriously guys" I grunted at them as Chris is and his parents approached the table.

"Hey baby" he said as he kissed my cheek, he made his way over shaking my dad hand than hugging my mom as I did the same to his parents.

"Did you tell them?" I whispered in Chris ear as he rubbed my leg. He does that when he's nervous about something. "No" he said letting out a fake cough breaking the awkward silence at the table.

"Ronaldo what is this about, why did you drag me and your father and Jordan parents across town to sit at a table with no food nor wine, what's going on here?"

Chris mom asked as her eyes burned through Chris face, I noticed him turning red in the face, "We're taking the next step in our relationship" I said as she still sat confused.

"Oh this gone be good" I heard my mom say as she sipped from the cup of water that was given to us. "Jordan what is this next step you speak of? Moving together?" She asked as I looked at Chris to back me up, but he sat stuck.

"No, marriage" I said finally letting it out as Chris exhaled. Chris mom started to laugh slapping the table.

"you're kidding right Ronaldo?" She asked as Chris took his cup of water to the head. I'd never seen him so nervous,

"Christiano you hear your mother, what's going on her son?!" Chris dad softly yelled. "I asked him to marry me mom and dad, before you guys get mad just hear me out" he said grabbing my hand.

"We've been through too much to give up on each other, he's important to me he's plays a major role in jr life, I love him more than myself at time" he said looking at me.

"I've done my wrong, but I'm willing to spend everyday making up for those wrong, he's the best thing that has happen to me since jr and I don't want to lose that nor him again"

"so yes I asked him to marry me, you guys don't have to support us, I don't care he's worth it all" Chris said as I cuffed his hand squeezing it as his dad looked at me than back to him.

"Oh Ronaldo, we love you ! Of course we would support your decision, I love Jordan , I love you. We just want you guys to be sure. Marriage is the real deal"

"there's no breaking up once you say "I Do" it's from better or worse, support , love, it's everything." His mom said holding his hand.

"She's right Jordan" my mom said grabbing my hand. "It's a major step, it does get hard at times, but for most it's a beautiful thing" she said looking at my dad.

"You have to learn to support each other in ways you haven't discovered yet, we support you guys so what's next?" My mom asked as both my dad and Chris dad sighed.