Faze Two

"Damn you walk fast" Mason said as he quickly walked beside me. "Looks like it's about to rain trying to make it to the public affair building for class" I said still walking at a fast paste.

"Aj312?" He asked with a smile on his face. "Yeah why you asked?" I said looking at him . "We have the same class" he grinned not looking at me.

I didn't say anything back to him, I wanted to tell Mason I was in a relationship but he would want to know with who. Back home Chris was out but I wasn't sure about here so I didn't want to be the one outing him.

"Didn't see you at the house this week?" He said now looking at me. "I know you didn't, I have next year to pick a frat to join" I said as he reached for the door. "I can't hold a room forever, unless you're will to share" he said with a slight smirk at me.

We walked into class finding a seat, Mason walked towards the middle of the class sitting next to his friends as I sat three rows down from him. I wasn't sure what was his intention, one minute he's flirting with me the next he's claiming that's just how he is.

The professor gave a quick introduction of himself before he asked us to take notes on how to access his class lab online. I found myself zoning off as he was talking doodling on the back of my textbook.

After a several minutes passed the class hour was finally up. Mason walked passed me with his group of friends turning his head towards me nodding at me as they made their way out the doors.

I didn't know anyone on campus so I felt like a loner walking alone. It wasn't hard for me to make friends but I honestly wasn't even trying to.

Incoming call ; Bae<3'
"How's your first day of class going?" Chris asked. "It's cool I guess, I'm walking towards the life center my next class isn't until another hour so imma just go chill hopefully get to know some people" I said laughing.

"Ha, yeah right ! If they don't speak first you not speaking I know my Bae" he said laughing. "Oh hush, what are you doing?" I asked as I stepped onto the trail.

"The usual about to hoop with the homies, you know we have athletic night tonight we should go" he said as I heard a car door shut. "What about jr?" I asked. "He gets out of daycare at 7pm the latest". I continued.

"But it starts around 3:30 after most classes are over so you'll still be up here probably have to change if you want to play, usually the frat plays against each other but we usually join in" he said as I entered the life center. "Sounds cool Bae, we can I don't care" I said before getting off the phone with him.

I noticed Angelina walking with the same group of people I saw her with the other day. We both made eye contact which signaled us to approach each other.

She introduced me to her friends as her new "BFF", which lead to us all talking and joking around until my next class started. Right when I was thinking I hadn't seen Tim since I've came here we had physiology together.

He was already sitting with his head phones in his ear so I sat next to him grabbing his water bottle causing him to look up real quick.

"Wassup ?" He said as he removed his headphones. "Why Haven't I seen you around?" I asked as I sat my bag down on the table. "Just been doing me, these niggas ain't loyal bruh " he said shaking his head as the professor walked in.