🌕•••Without You•••☀️

Start from the beginning

"Exactly! What's in it for us...?" Sasuke who stood face to face with Naruto titled his head back slightly by his chin forcing him to meet his piercing gaze that could make anyone melt into a gooey puddle. Kiba who stood behind Naruto pressed his body against his backside leaning slightly in against his neck his breath ticking him. "If we know there's a reward at the end of all this then...maybe, just maybe we'd be even more eager to play nice..." Kiba whispered into his ear, planting a small kiss against it sending a wave of pleasure down Naruto's back making him gasp out slightly. Luckily for Naruto the area that they've asked to meet in wasn't as busy so there weren't that many foot traffic around them so they could pull and tug at Naruto's heart string as much as they wanted. "I—Is this even...even fair anymore...your...ganging up on..."Naruto manages to say, he was too preoccupied by the boy's who were trying to devour him in sweet and endless kiss. Sasuke smirk widened as he watched how Naruto squirmed in between their arms, he couldn't contain himself any longer so he titled Naruto's head back by his chin once more and leaned in capturing the boy's lip with his for an intimate kiss. The kiss started off sweet and playful before it grew hungrier and hungrier as their tongues met for one intense meeting. Naruto's arms found their way around Sasuke's neck as he pulled him closer to him deepening the kiss while Sasuke pressed Naruto's body against Kiba using him as a support, and just as they were about to part Kiba aggressively spun Naruto around so that he too could steal a kiss as well. Their lips met and there kiss instantly went from sweet to passionate with Kiba's tongue taking his on journey inside Naruto's mouth as they explored ever inch and corner of his mouth. Naruto finally manages to pull away from in between the two of them with his lips swollen and his cheek dipped in a deep shade of red. Naruto couldn't believe what had just happened to him, how could the two them be such great kissers.

"...If you two could manage to get along for the remainder of the day then you can...you can kiss me as much as you want, and wherever you want." Naruto said, desperately trying to catch his breath. Sasuke and Kiba grinned at the other victoriously, and it was then Naruto knew that there was no going back after this.

Naruto took the two boys on a day out in the city; they had planned on a simple outing which consisted of a movie, lunch and then a stroll in the park, and since the city was hosting a festival in the park the three of them agreed that they had to attend. Naruto and the other's decided to shop around checking out the different stores together, they made small talk over things they saw and whatever came to mind at that moment, it really made Naruto happy to see the two boys who practically wanted to kill each other a few days ago now talking and finishing each other's sentences. After they've finished playing games at the local arcade it was time for the three of them to get some lunch, they decided on ramen for lunch since it was Naruto's favorite. Even as they ate the two never argued and spoke to one another normally, If Naruto knew that rewarding them with kisses was his ticket to getting them to get along then he would've done it ages ago. After lunch the group went on a stroll to kill time until it was time for the festival to begin, they went to a comic book store, then a small musical at a local theater house and finally they had soft served ice cream at an ice cream shop.

"Guys, guys! Let's get matching mask!" Naruto expresses enthusiastically as he pointed out to the many mask that they hand by one of the booth at the festival. Sasuke and Kiba glanced at one another before turning back to Naruto and nodded their head. "Yay! Excuse me? Three Kitsune mask please." Naruto said to the old man who was managing the booth before he exchanged the amount need for the three Kitsune masks. Naruto wore his mask on the left side of his face while Sasuke on his right and Kiba place the mask on top of his head. Although neither of them actually wore the mask they still matched. The three of them continued to stroll through the festival playing games and trying out different foods the stalls had to offer, the three of them were having so much fun that they hadn't realize how late it had gotten. It was almost time for the fireworks show, Sasuke and Kiba had dragged Naruto somewhere more secluded where they could watch the fireworks together without any interruptions. Naruto could feel the mood between the three of them changing and he knew that they had brought him here to claim their prize, the two of them were like hungry wolf cornering there pray.

"I—Isn't this a...little too much...?" Naruto said as he tugged at the rope they hand used to tie his hands string him up from a tree. Naruto had no idea where they even got the rope but he knew that there was definitely no escaping. Sasuke lowered himself down on to one knew at Naruto's backside while Kiba lowered himself at the front, they booth licked their lips as they look up at the blond haired boy with hunger in their eyes. Kiba undid the belt and button of Naruto's pants yanking them down to his ankle revealing a pair of orange briefs and a rather hard erection, Sasuke on the other hand was getting the view of a lifetime, a pair of beautifully plumed peaches. "Thi—This is embarrassing...please untie me! I—I...what if someone comes back here?" Naruto pleaded with them but they clearly weren't going to change their minds.

"Bon appetite..."Sasuke muttered to no one in particular, the two of them yanked Naruto's brief down to his ankle exposing his erection to the night air. Naruto was squirming trying to cover his erection but was failing miserably, Kiba gripped firmly on to Naruto's hip holding him in place kissing him from his belly button down to his crotch area. Naruto shivered against the sudden action feeling himself getting harder. Sasuke couldn't help himself and spanked Naruto causing him to cry out, he repeated the action until his butt was a nice red texture before he started kissing and nibbling away at his behind. The two of them continued to shower the boy in endless amount of kisses that he was dripping pre-cum everywhere and his backside was wetter than ever. Naruto wanted more, he wanted Kiba's lips around his cock and Sasuke's mouth and finger around his entrance, Naruto knew these two boys well and if he wanted them to do something all he needed to do was ask. "Pl-Please do—don't stop..." Naruto moaned, buckling his hip.

"How cute..."The two of them simultaneously commented.

Sasuke placed both hands on either side of his butt cheek spreading them wide exposing his entrance to him, he licked his lower lip and with his thumb he slowly began to play at his entrance. Naruto gasped out in pleasure as he felt Sasuke's cold fingers against his entrance, the wet sounds were deafening, both Kiba and Sauske were as hard as rock from the sound alone. Sasuke took his thumbs away and immediately took his middle finger inside him, Naruto clenched down his finger as his eyed widened and his moans became louder, he unexpectedly came all over Kiba but he remained as hard as rock. Kiba licked the tip of Naruto's cock sending a wave of pleasure throughout the other's body, Kiba continued to teased Naruto mercilessly as the boy begged and begged him to take him into his mouth, Kiba laughed at his reaction and Naruto did not take to kindly to do. Sasuke continued to fiddle around with his finger inside him trying to find that special spot inside him, when he found it Sasuke pressed against it causing Naruto to go wild releasing another load on to Kiba. Kiba looked back at Sasuke who looked unapologetic as he continued to abuse Naruto's prostate sending him into an uncontrollable fit of pleasure.

"You are so hot Naruto..." Kiba commented as he ran his hand over Naruto's fit and slender body making him title his head back. Naruto finally managed to free his hand and the first thing he does is force his cock down Kiba's throat exacting his revenge on him for all the teasing he did, with the combination of Sasuke fingers and Kiba's mouth Naruto was almost as his limit. Sasuke continued to thrust his finger in and out of Naruto aggressively while Kiba continued to suck and slurp on to his cock. Naruto felt himself nearing his climax, he gripped on to Kiba's head for support as he shot his cum down his throat just as fireworks began to lit up the sky as Naruto rode his climax to its finish, his whole body quivering in pleasure as he held on to Kiba for dear life. Naruto's legs felt like jelly as he lost balance completely falling over into Kiba's arms passing out completely. When he came to the next morning he found himself in Sasuke's bedroom and sleeping on either side of him was the very same two boy's he had hung out with yesterday, Naruto sat straight up confused as to how he even got there, all he remembered was them hanging out at the festival, Naruto glanced over to the piles of clothes laying on the floor besides there bed with roped tossed on top of them that's when it all came flooding in. The memories of yesterday's event during the firework show came crashing down and Naruto felt even more embarrassed than ever, how could he possibly face them after a night like that? He should of never even agreed to that stupid award now he has to face them and neither of them was going to let him live it down. Naruto let out a frustrated groan as he plopped right back on to the bed pressing the palm of his hands on to his face.