twelve

calum looks at luke as a tear slides down his cheek, pulling him into his small arms when another falls.

"whats going on?" calum asks and luke rests his head against calums shoulder, taking a deep breath before speaking.

"my-our dad, he used to abuse me when i was in middle school, f-for the littlest things, and my mom sat back, drinking whiskey like that would make him stop. when he came here and you werent, he started hitting me, t-telling me i was stupid and a worthless piece of shit for not ke-keeping track of my brother. thats why i hit you, i got confused on how to treat you and i thought hurting would would help for some fucked up reason," luke explains to calum and he slowly nods his head, the information slowly sinking in.

"im so sorry, luke," calum whispers as he continues to cry on my shoulder.

"no, calum, im the one who completely screwed everything up for you. that whole bet thing is what made me 'popular'. i honestly hate having all of the girls throw themselves at me, acting like whores. its disgusting. sometimes i wish i was gay so i could say that and girls would just walk away," luke laughs.

"when you tell a girl youre gay, she automatically thinks you know everything about fashion and wants to be your best friend. it isnt fun," calum tells luke, which makes him laugh even more.

"well, guess what we have to do again," calum tells luke and he frowns at him. "re-watch amanda and dawson fall in love becuase we missed it."

-

after watching two more dramas and a comedy, the doorbell rings and calum practically jumps off the couch. he hears luke giggle faintly and opens the front door to reveal a happy looking michael.

"hi baby," he says to calum, which makes him blush.

"hi mikey," he replies and grabs his hand, leading him into the house.

michael physically stiffens when he sees luke on the couch.

"hey mr. clifford, whats been shakin'?" luke asks, making calum giggle.

"not much, just the usual atoms and stuff," he replies slightly wary.

"great. have you been treating calum well?" luke asks and he leaves his eyes on michaels face waiting for a reply.

michael chews on the inside of his cheek and smiles,"yeah, i have."

"even better, now you two can run off and do whatever, ill tune everything out," luke says nonchalantly, but winks at michael.  

calum pulls him down the hall, into his bedroom. he closes and locks the door behind him, pulling michael to the bed. calum lays himself onto the bed, michael climbing on top of him, straddling his waist. michael slowly leans down, lightly placing his lips onto calums. calum presses his lips harder onto michaels, taking him by surprise.

"eager are we," michael says after he pulls away from calum. calum just smiles innocently and moves his hands to michaels black button-down shirt.

"ive never told you how good you look in these, have i," calum whispers and michael brings his bottom lip in between his teeth. calum slowly unbuttons michaels shirt, revealing pale, milky skin. calum hooks a leg around michaels waist and slowly rolls him over so he is now on top.