five

michael arrives at his classroom early, messily setting up his things at his desk, tapping his foot impatiently. calum didnt contact him all weekend and when michael tried to contact him, he would ignore his texts or decline his calls. michael was genuinely worried about his student. he barely noticed his first student walk in, and of course it was chanel.

"whats got you so worked up, mr. clifford?" chanel asks and michael frowns at her, sitting in his chair.

"nothing you need to worry about, chanel. just take a seat in a desk please," mr. clifford tells his student.

chanel shrugs and does as she is told, taking a seat in the back. the students walk in and they are all buzzing over something. michael becomes curious and leans back in his chair, picking up bits and pieces of the conversations.

"he looked forced and scared."

"he was crying so hard, it was so sad."

"why would his brother flim that?"

"man, i feel bad for calum."

calum

mr. clifford slams his fist on his desk at the mention of his name, harder than intended, and he didnt realize he did it until all of his students jump and instantly fall silent. "would anyone like to explain what you all are talking about. i mean, it must be so interesting since you all are talking about it," sarcasm drips from mr. cliffords lips as he speaks.

everyone is silent, but it is chanel who speaks up. "w-well the new kid, calum, he uh, well, he got mouth fucked, i guess thats the way i should put it. he didnt want to do it though, some kid named matthew forced him. and his older brother, luke i think, filmed it, so its all over the internet."

michaels fists gripped the desk as chanel speaks, anger boiling in the pit of his stomach.

"i bet the little slut was asking for it. i mean, his ass looks amazing in those skinny jeans," a guy calls from the back, michaels head snaps in his direction, his glare hardening on the boy.

"what the fuck, carter? did you not watch the video, or are you that fucking stupid?" chanel shoots back at carter.

while those two bicker, michael picks up the phone, calling the librarian telling her to some into his room. she steps through the door and everyone looks at her, the room falling to a silence.

"just watch them, ill be back in five or ten minutes," michael mutters and she nods her head fast, and starts to speak to the class. michael walks out the doors and walks to the nearest exit. he slams the door open and walks to the side of the building that isnt facing the street.

he stops where he is and sees four students standing in a cricle, smoking.

"shit, shit, shit," one of the students mutters out, pulling the cigarette from between his lips.

"calm the fuck down. im not going to get you in trouble," michael says and the students relax. "if you dont give me one of those cigarettes, though, we will have a problem."

the kids chuckle and light one up, michael walking towards them and taking it from the hand of a green-haired girl.  

"so what are you out here for?" she asks as michael blows the smoke out of his mouth.