Chapter 10

Yuki's P.O.V

[1 Month later]

The man had come for me the day early spring had started. He took me back to his mansion which is south from the academy. He has mated with me a lot but i have yet to fall pregnant. Maybe I can't fall pregnant?! I walked into his office to see him doing some paper work at his desk, he looked up at me and kindly smiled. "Hello my dear Yuki." The man stated and motioned me to come towards him. Over the past month I learned that his name was Rido. I walked over to him and smiled at him sweetly. "Hello my dear Rido." I stated and sat on his lap which he happily enjoyed. "When are we going to get our revenge?" I asked and looked into his mismatched eye's, he smirked at me and then kissed my lips forcefully. "After the end of next month." Rido stated and then kissed my neck hungrily making me tilt my head back. I have also learned over the past month that it is better to let him do as he pleases instead of trying to stop him. "What is the plan my dear Rido?" I asked and then played with his ears above his head.

"Hmph!! Well I guess it is better to tell you now then." Rido stated making me lean forwards as a sign for him to tell me already. "The plan is, Kaname is most likely going to mate with his mate. There is a chance his mate will fall pregnant. When the mate gives birth to how many cubs they have they will return to the Academy. When they do I will kill all the cubs and Kaname's mate. That is the revenge." Rido stated making my eye's widen. "Why don't you just scare the cubs until they are paralysed and just badly hurt Zero? There is no need for death is there?" I stated and tilted my head to the side. "10 Years ago Kaname's parents took away something precious to me, they ended up living a happy life before dying at old age. I was left to mourn for my loss." Rido stated making me lean my head against his sadly. I didn't dare question what it was that Kaname's parents took from him 10 years ago so I just tried to comfort him a bit.