As if on cue, Appa YG and my trainers came in. We quickly greeted them. Appa YG wore a different hat. This time it was dark green. He sat down at an empty chair and crossed his legs, ready to tell me to start.

Suddenly, the ponytail felt as if it was pulling at my scalp and my skin itched under the makeup. Staring at Appa YG's beady eyes, I felt sweat in my palms.

"Before we start, I would just like to say, " Appa YG said, "this evaluation isn't just based on your performance today. I've watched you practice for the past week so I will also judge on that."

"Yes, sir," I said confidently smiling. Even if it felt like a migraine from the ponytail, I still was able to pull on an act. Hye Ri smiled at me supportingly. "I will began now," I stated.

The members cheered for me and Appa YG smirked at them. Joon Tae began the music for me. I took a deep breath and began with the mic in my hand. The members cheered me on the entire song. With my refurbished dance routine, I incorporated each member's signature move. For example, for TOP's part, I preformed the move where he danced sideways. For Taeyang, I incorporated a dougie-like style.

The members and Appa YG enjoyed it immensely but I didn't. TOP's glasses kept slipping down my nose because slickness my nose developed. My ponytail also pulled at my scalp, making it hard to think.

I sang well and I was able to control my breaths but by the end of the song, I felt worse than after my practices. The room cheered for me when the song ended. Even Appa YG clapped. The members stood up and clapped and whistled and...danced.

When everyone settled down, Appa YG spoke. "Very impressive. I am very proud of you, Mindy-sshi," Appa YG stated.

I pulled on a smiling face ignoring the fact I felt so tired and bad. "Thank you, Appa YG," I answered. Mistake. I just called him Appa YG.

He raised his eyebrows."That's a peculiar title..."

I blushed. "Sorry..."

"But I like it," he simply stated. Then he stood. "Meet me in my office tomorrow at 10 AM."

I smiled at him and wished a good day. When he left, the members bombarded me with compliments and hugs, saying it was the greatest idea to incorporate their signature dance moves. Seungri complained to me how he never really danced like that.

Eventually, the members had to return to their schedule and left me alone in the Dance Studio to clean up. I collapsed against the wall when they left. What was wrong with me? Why was I so tired and why did everything hurt? I tried my hardest today, that was a definite yes. But why did I feel so bad?

I unlaced the boots and pulled off of my foot along with the socks. The sight shocked me. Along my toes and the side of my feet were bright red blisters. When I reached out to touch them, I instantly pulled back because it stung. I wiped the sweat from my forehead to find a fine layer of foundation on the back of my hand that I come off of my face. I didn't know much about makeup but I was pretty sure it wasn't supposed to do that.

Frustrated, I pulled my ponytail apart and instantly, the tension disappeared from my scalp. No wonder I was so tired. All of these factors affected my performance. A scary thought passed through my mind. It could have been a coincidence or...I stood up with my socks and made my way to the elevators. I was going to get to the bottom to why Jae Min planted all of these unfortunate events on my evaluation day.

When I went down to the dressing rooms, I only found a few stylists I didn't know well. I made my way to the dressing table Jae Min used on me and found the type of foundation she used on me. I held it up to another stylist.