Lakshmi whimpers in sadness and fear, then her mother says, "Listen to your brother. Run away and don't look back."

Her body shakes in anger, terror, and the feeling of uselessness. Then Lakshmi hears a powerful voice yell, "Alciel, didn't I tell you to finish this quickly!"

Alciel jumps slightly at the Demon King's voice and he bows as the biggest demon Lakshmi has ever seen stands in front of her. She looks down at her dead family and backs away from all of them. The King stares at her and says, "Who are you? Don't try to tell me you can't speak. I know werewolves can use telepathy."

Lakshmi freezes in confusion as she figures out a way to give him an answer. She says hesitantly, "I'm... Silvia."

He takes a step closer and Lakshmi growls at him threateningly. She's surprise about why she growled him, he who could very well end her life as easily as blowing out a candle, and not run away? The Demon King flicks his hand and Lakshmi is suddenly flying through the air. She hits against a tree and pain vibrates throughout her body.

"No", she growls to herself.

She slowly brings herself to her feet and thought angrily, "It won't end for me like this!" Fury takes over her body as she feels herself fill up with power. Lakshmi grows in size and wings sprouts out from her body, then when she roars, flames comes out of her mouth and aimed right at the Demon King. The Demon King gasps in surprise as the fire burns him and backs away to avoid the flames.

Lakshmi takes that as an opportunity and flies into the sky to escape. The Demon King yells, "Alciel, get that wolf! Don't let her escape!"

Alciel nods and takes flight into the air. He throws fireballs at her and Lakshmi barely manages to dodge them.

One of the fireballs manage to hit her wings and she goes tumbling down. "This is it. I'm going to be united with my family. I wish I was out of this world where no one knows me", she thought sadly. Then suddenly a portal appears below Lakshmi, she falls right through and the last thing she heard was the Demon King's yell, "...

No!!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Present Day...

Silvia/Lakshmi POV

"Watch where you're going," a stranger grumble as I accidentally bump into him.

I snap out of my daze and look around. It was raining and everyone is rushing home but I see a fast food restaurant and decide to stop to get some late dinner with the little money I have left. Up ahead is an MgRonald, its lights are on and I run inside. The whole place was empty except with a group of people who are sitting at the corner. Two of the MgRonald employees was with them and all of them turn to look at me.

I made sure that my hoodie is covering my face and I asked breathlessly, "Are you guys still open?"

The male employee stands up and makes his way to me. I back away from him as he came closer, then he asks, "Hi, welcome to MgRonald! Are you here to get something to eat?"

My stomach grumbles loudly and I cover my stomach in embarrassment. He smiles brightly and he says loudly, "Don't worry, MgRonald is here for your every need."

"This guy is weird," I thought uncomfortably as I sweat drop at him, but he reminds me of someone. The girl employee said cheerily, "Hi, I'm Chiho Sasaki. Welcome to MgRonald."