"What if they ask who I am?" I questioned.

"Classified," Appa YG said. He stood up and so did we. "Alright, you two. Get back to work," he ordered.

We both politely bowed to him and walked out to the elevators. As we rode down to the dancing studios, Jiyong kept shaking his head in disbelief.

"Aish, I can't think any of the staff would this!" he exclaimed.

"Me neither," I sighed. "It doesn't matter, oppa. I'm fine. We're all fine."

"I guess..." Jiyong answered, softly. He dropped me off at Dance Studio A and I greeted Joon Tae to begin my dance training.

"You had a tough day yesterday, huh?" Joon Tae asked as he stretched with me.

I groaned as I felt my muscles tense up. "Oh God, don't get me started."

I finally finished my training with Joon Tae by lunch. Since I was so close to finishing, I skipped lunch to practice a little bit more. I ended up having to eat a granola bar because I started to feel faint.

Hye Ri came to give me my vocal lessons when I was midway through my tenth run of the dance. She sat down at couches on the side of the room to watch me finish it. When I finished, she stood up and turned off the music.

"You're so determined," she stated.

I reached for my towel and water bottle. "Yeah, well...with what happened yesterday, I need to get this number down and cover up that huge mess."

She had the instrumental version of the song ready for me but didn't play it. Instead, Hye Ri looked over at me and said, "I don't believe what they say about you."

I smiled. "I was hoping you wouldn't."

She took a deep breath. "Okay. Why don't you sing and add your dance routine to see how you'll hold out dancing and singing."

"Challenge accepted," I winked at her.

I guess I did alright but Hye Ri taught me handy ways to keep my breath while dancing and dancing since that has always been the problem. I finished training by 6:30 and had dinner really quickly so I could join the members in the recording studio. They all greeted me warmly when I stepped in. I took a seat in front of the Mac.

"How's 'Bad Boy' going?" I asked Jiyong.

He looked over at me and smirked. "Way better than I expected. Want to hear what we have so far?"

I nodded, excited. I would be the first VIP to hear what could be one of their new singles.

"Shut up, Seungri," Jiyong told Seungri who was making weird noises in the recording booth instead of practicing how to sing his part in the song.

TOP pushed the spacebar to start the song. As I listened to the minute of it, I felt shivers run through my body. It was so good it sent goosebumps to my skin. When the incomplete track finished playing, I clapped enthusiastically.

"Oh my gosh. This is beyond awesome," I commented.

"Courtesy to TOP and Jiyong for the lyrics," Taeyang complimented.

I turned to TOP. "Oppa, I didn't know you write the lyrics for your songs too. I thought it was only Jiyong oppa."

He shrugged. "I started writing on GD&TOP and Tonight."

"Geniuses." I turned to Daesung. "Oppa, you did really well with your solo."

He lifted his hand and started flapping his wrist like a penguin. I was met with his angelic smile. "Oh, Mindy~" he answered.