Chapter Thirteen

Pic of Drew Zane and

*Kylie*

"Holy Mother Of Books," I exclaim and fell off the couch when I saw and older man leaning over the couch.

"What?" Zane said jumping up.

"Morning," the guy chuckles, "Zane put some pants on. I don't need to see that anymore."

🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰

*Zane*

"Dad," I groaned pulling my sweats back on. "What are you doing here so early?"

"Son, its twelve thirty." dads says and I glance at the clock on the wall.

"Shit," I mumble as I start to panic.

"Zane, calm down," Dad says. "I talked to Andy, he did the morning chores for you."

"Really?" I ask shocked.

"Zane," Kylie yelled running into the kitchen. "Someone broke into the store early this morning."

"Give me a minute to get dressed and we'll go," I say and run down the hall.

🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰

*Kylie*

After Zane ran down the hall I turned to the older man. "Hi?" I said but it came out like a question.

"Hi," he chuckled, "Names Drew. I'm Zane and Zach's father."

"Oh, Kylie." I smile at him.

"I know who you are." I look at him shocked, "Dani talks about you all the time."

"Um," I start but Zane walks back in. "Ready?" I nod and we all climb into Zane's truck.

Thirty minutes later, we pull to a stop and I practically climb over Drew and run into the store. "Ms. Kylie, you shouldn't be in here." I turn when I heard Deputy Carson.

"I wanted to see what kind of damage there was," I said, and before he could reply I ran up to the apartment.

"No," I whisper scared when I saw what was painted on the wall walking closer I notice a piece of paper. "Oh my..." I back up when I get a good look at the picture. It was from a couple days ago, I was playing with Dani, Kyler, and the pup.

"Kylie, what's wrong?" Zane asked worried. I just point at the picture before running to the bathroom to throw up. I knew this would happen I should have left.

🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰 🏰