Chapter 23: At The Hospital

Start from the beginning

"Ok, ok." I am still not breathing evenly. 

"I'm going to tell everyone to meet here after school, so they can see you're alright." He says leaving the room. 

I walk over to the bed and sit on it. Guy with a knife, guy with a knife.

The brothers walk in again, as I look down at my hands.

"Izzy? Can you tell us what happened now?" Sam asks gently.

"You guys are horrible teachers by the way." I say laughing.

"Maybe you're a bad student." Dean says.

I look up, "Some guy with a knife attacked me. When I tried to fight back, he was too strong for me, so I ran to the animal clinic. I knew Dr. Deaton would help."

"How do you know Derek Hale?" Dean asks.

"I-I. What? Why do you want to know about him?"

"Please just answer."

"There was an incident at the school and he was falsely accused of murdering people. He helped me and some friends get the actual killer." Even though Derek killed him and he came back to life...

"Do you know how dangerous he is? What happens at night?" Sam asks.

"Everyone has a dangerous side. What do you--?" I ask as they leave.

"Thank you Izzy. We will stay in touch." Dean says.

What the hell do they want with Derek?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I decided that I should walk around the hospital to pass the time. I visited the children's section. I saw so many kids who deserved to have a normal life.

I started to follow Melissa around, to get a feel for the hospital. She went around checking on people. We even had lunch together and bonded.

At some point on the afternoon, we started walking back to my room. I then felt a sudden pain in my stomach.

"Ouch." I say, touching my torso. The pain started to grow, and I doubled over. I pulled my hand away and saw blood. Melissa ran my back to the room to check out the wound. I am screaming in pain. 

"What happened?" Melissa asks.

"I don't know, but it hurts!" I say, trying to calm down. I then feel something twist near the wound so I scream again. 

"I'm calling Scott." Melissa says opening her phone.

"No! Derek or Deaton, someone who knows more about the supernatural!" I bend over off the bed, and fall to the ground. Melissa then sticks a needle in my arm. I slowly start to fall asleep. As my vision blurs, I look out the window and see Sam and Dean walking away.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3RD PERSON POV

Everyone headed down to the hospital after Melissa told Scott what happened. Scott, Stiles, Isaac, Allison and Lydia came right after school. Derek and Cora came a little after.

"What happened? She was fine earlier." Derek growls.

"I don't know, we were walking through the hospital and she doubled over in pain. When we got back here, she was screaming. I checked out her wound. She said it felt like something was thrust through her torso, but there was no wound, only blood and pain. She is sedated but I don't know if she will still be in pain."

Derek and Cora look at each other. Only they knew that Derek had the same injury when the Alpha pack decided to visit them. Kali, one of the Alphas, stuck a rod through Derek. 

"She'll be fine love." Everyone turns and sees a blonde haired girl standing in the door way. 

"Who are you?" Scott asks going to stand in front of her.

"I'm an old friend of dear Isabella. She's needed back home." The girl walks over to the unconscious Izzy. "You know, the original doppelgänger was prettier." Derek grabs her throat and pushes her against the wall. She grabs his hand, breaks it and does the same to him. "Love, I'm older than you. My parents made me stronger, faster, and better than our werewolf neighbors after my brother was killed on a full moon. I suggest you don't bother me, dog." The next second, she is gone.

Izzy then wakes up, "What happened?" she mumbles.

Scott was about to answer when Derek says, "Nothing, how are you feeling."

"I'm fine now. But why did I feel like something was twisting around inside my chest?"

"I don't know but you can go home tomorrow morning. But I suggest that someone helps look after you." Melissa says.

"Ok, thanks for coming to see me." She says, getting back to sleep. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IZZY'S POV

 I was excused from the hospital at around 10:00 am. I went home and was about to fall asleep when I hear a knock at the door. I open it to see Derek.

"Hey," I say moving away from the door.

"Just wanted to make sure you were ok. I'll come back every few hours." He then leaves without another word. I close the door and get out a bag of chips and change out of my hospital clothes. 

After watching both Avenger's movies. I hear a knock at the door. Thinking that it's just Derek I yell, "Come in! I'm fine Derek!" A blonde girl walks in. I stand up quickly making me dizzy. "Who are you?"

Instead of answering she looks into my eyes and says, "Pack a bag we are going on a road trip." I walk to my room and start to pack. 

"Where are we going?"

"Mystic Falls."

I stop packing, "I can't go back there!"

"But you will, keep packing!" After I finish packing, she gets out a piece of paper. "Write a note to your friends saying that you are going to surprise your brother." I write a quick note and put to on the tv. We then walk out to the car. "Go to sleep." She says, as we get into the car. I slowly start to drift into sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DEREK'S POV

I go back to Izzy's to check on her and she is gone. She left a note saying she went to Mystic Falls for her brother. I quickly call her.

"Izzy, where are you?"

"Hello, love." I am met with a British voice.

"Who are you?"

"You don't remember me from the hospital?"

"Let her go!"

"Oh, sweetheart, I can't. My brother has a plan, and he needs her. If you plan on following us to Mystic Falls, I suggest you come with support. My brother is ruthless." She says hanging up the phone. 

I quickly call Scott and tell him I need to talk to everyone. I go to the school and tell them about the phone call. 

"Ready for a road trip guys?" Scott asks. Everyone nods and goes home to pack. 

We then all start driving towards Mystic Falls.

Hope you like!