Part Four

H A R R Y

I pulled out of my driveway Friday morning. My eyes passed over Louis' house. His car was already gone. I smiled. We were finally dating. It was all scary, but I wouldn't want to be going through it with anyone else. I drove towards the school and absently listened to music. I kept thinking about him. He was so perfect for me.

When I got there, I parked and was greeted by Jake and Brent as I walked through the doors. They laughed from a joke as I approached them.

"Hey, guys," I said casually. Brent walked by my side and put his hand on my shoulder.

"So I've gotta tell you something," Brent said with a grin.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Hayden's having a party tonight. It's gonna be the shit, and you've gotta go," he explained.

"Umm alright. I'll go," I said slowly.

"Good," he replied and pat me on the back roughly.

"Dude, I forgot we had homework," Jake said as we walked into class. Brent and I laughed as we got ours out.

"Can I copy yours?" He asked.

"You always copy my homework," I told him. He just shrugged.

"And why would you do that? Harry's pretty dumb," Brent added on. I gave him a look as I handed my work over to Jake.

"Thanks man. You're a life saver," he thanked.

Around eight that night I got ready for Hayden's party. I was not feeling well enough to go, but I was forcing myself. I stared at myself in the mirror. Louis had texted me to at least try and have fun. I left the house and made my way there.

Everyone was in his basement drinking and listening to music. I found Brent talking to Hayden. They were drunk enough to be laughing hard already. I walked up.

"Hey! I'm glad you made it Harry," Hayden said friendly.

"Yeah, I'm glad to be here too," I replied.

"Here, drink," Brent told me handing me his cup. I took it even though I really didn't want to drink after him. I pretended to take a sip though.

"Time for truth or dare!" Hayden called out. It seemed a little childish for people about to graduate but whatever.

"Rules are simple. If you're too much of a pussy to do it, you lose," Brent said. There were only about a dozen people there. I sat between some girl from another school and Jake.

It started with Hayden. The truths and dares jumped around the room. I was getting bored as I sat there and drank when Brent got a dare.

"I dare you to grope Hayden's ass for a good minute," some girl dared.

"That's so fucking gay," Brent said in disgust as Hayden leaned away from him.

"Ooh some guy on guy action. Let's go you bitch," some other girl commented. The circle laughed.

"You're a bunch of perverts," Brent said as Hayden got on his knees. He was too drunk to care at that point. Brent closed his eyes as he reached out. He just placed his hands on his jeans.

"Grope!" The darer called out. Brent grabbed and Hayden flinched. They say there in agony for their minute. Once they both say back down, everyone laughed. I forced it out of myself as Jake elbowed me. He wasn't laughing too hard either.

"Okay, Harry. Truth or dare?" Brent said to me. I looked at him. It was the first time I got called on.

"Uh, dare," I hesitated. Brent and Hayden both smiled. They probably had some nasty dare in mind for me. Especially since Brent had just groped a guy's ass.