How did you two meet?

Start from the beginning

I'm sorry Grell but I'm worn out! I can't take another month of cleaning up the souls left by that death machine! I'm sorry Sir! I'll make it up to you some how.

"Gahhhh!!!! Oh.... Dear!!!! Gregor.... Oh my..." Said Grell as he began to lose balance with stack of papers and fell over. "I swear I'll wring his neck when this is over."

So Grell packed his things and his death scythe and headed for America. He arrived there in a short amount of time, and was amazed on how much Maryland made him think of London. The streets the smell the ports and so on. But what made Maryland different was the vulgarity of it's citizens when you looked at the wrong people the wrong way.

"What are you looking at you red haired freak?" Yelled a fairly drunk man with horrid breath.

"Oh you sir, I'm sorry your name wouldn't happen to be John Marks would it?" Asked Grell.

"Yeah what of it?" Said the man.

"Oh well according to my list your going to die of liver failure followed by a clash with a horse drawn cart in the next few seconds or so." Said Grell.

"Wh...What is this.." Stuttered the man." Gahhh!!! My side ah it..." He said before being hit by a horse drawn cart.

Grell then reaped his soul. "Well that's one down only 99 to go..." Said Grell as he checked the name off the list. "Hmmm.... That's funny. The rest of these names are all scheduled for the same day between the same hours in two weeks. Strange." Said Grell as he looked at the list. "Hmmmm... Must be some new plague in America. Oh well I should be done with this in no time then." Said Grell as he walked away from a crowd of people that surrounded the newly dead man.

"Well I guess this means I can relax and enjoy the sights for a little bit." Said Grell to himself as he winked at rather handsome young man.

Meanwhile at the nations capital...

  "So what exactly do you want me to do again?" Asked Mercy.

"We want you to infiltrate the hell hound's gang and take them out." Said the secretary of defense.

"Yeah but it sound's like your asking me to do your job for you... Again." Said Mercy.

"Look they're a tough a nut to crack and your the best at doing this sort of thing... Look I'll pay double what we normally pay you." he said.

"Your asking me to take out an entire organization... And your offering only double pay?" She asked. "Well good luck with your gang problem." Said Mercy as she started for the door.

"Wait no! We'll uhhhh... quadruple your pay...." Sighed the secretary.

"Well that's more like it. Give me all the information you have on them and a ton of ammunition. I'll handle it from there." Said Mercy.

"Alright, but do you need any back up?" He asked as he handed her some files.

"Do I ever ask for back up?" She said taking the files and opening the door. "Don't be so stupid it's not good for your job... Well I'm off!" She said before closing the door behind her.

I swear that woman is going to put me in the damn loonie bin before I retire.

Mercy was very content on starting her new mission. She went home and gathered her things and made sure she had the proper equipment for her task. She began to investigate the area's they had been active. She asked questions and interrogated people. What she got was Billie the Kid.

"Where is she?! Tell me!" Yelled Mercy as she tossed a man named Tom across the room.

"She's.... I can't she'll kill me." Cried Tom.

"Trust me you'd much rather have her kill you than me. Now talk!" She said as she pressed a knife to his neck.

"Ok! Ok I'll talk!" He cried. "She's south of Baltimore! Somewhere in these woods that's not too far from it! I swear! She's in some old barn! But that's all I know!!!!" He Cried.

"Thank's for the information." She said letting the man go and leaving the small room they had been in. It had been a week since she was given the task and it had already proved to be a fickle task. She was tired and rather upset.

Damn that Beatrice. I helped her. I took her in. I taught her everything she knows. I was nothing but kind to her. But does she do? Goes out and starts committing crimes, killing, stealing, and all that crap. That is the last time I do anyone a favour... Who am I kidding. I'm too nice to stop doing favours.... Damn that Beatrice.

When Mercy arrived at the barn located just a little outside of Baltimore she was surprised as to how many people were there guarding it. There were 99 men with guns protecting one woman. She wanted to do this quickly and quietly so she decided to come back another time. She left the area knowing that no one had seen her, she knew she was going to need a little bit of help. But not the kind of help that would require a partner. She went to go visit her older brother Pastor James who lived in Baltimore. When she arrived at his small home her sister in law answered the door. "Jaclyn is that you!" Said Stephanie.

"What a great surprise we were about to have dinner come in!" "Hi Stephanie, Where's my brother I need to talk to him." Said Mercy as Stephanie took her inside.

"Right here, So what do you want Jacie... You never really ask me for help.... Unless you just want the lord in your life then I'd be happy to pray with you." Said James.

"That's not what I need."She said.

"Then what is it that you need?" He asked. "If it's some of that mercenary work of your's I'll have no part in it but if there is a demon your having a hard time with you know I'll be there to help." He said.

"It's not a demon and it's not mercenary work... It's bounty hunter work. Government stuff, and I'm not asking you to pick up a gun and kill someone." Said Mercy.

"Then what do you want from me?" He asked.

"I was wondering if you had any of your old clothes lying around." She said.

"I don't think I do." He said. "Oh yes you do sweetie. Remember that old trunk of yours had some clothes from when you were younger in it, remember." Said Stephanie.

"Oh yeah. Be a dear and get it for me Stephanie." He said as Stephanie left to get the clothes. "Do you mind me asking why you need it?" Asked James.

"I need it for a job." Said Mercy.

"What kind of a job requires men's clothes?" Asked Stephanie as she walked back into the room with James old clothes.

"I need to infiltrate the hell hounds gang..." She said. "Beatrice is running it now apparently."

"What? Are you telling me you have to hunt down Beatrice cause that's what it's starting to sound like to me." Said James.

"I only have to infiltrate it I don't have to kill anyone... But I will end killing someone in the end you and I both know that." Said Mercy.

"You know you have the most ironic nick name in the world. How can they call you Mercy when you show none of it." He said.

"I'm the mercy they didn't show their victims James!" She said.

"Here we go again with the mercy they didn't show thing... You know you've been saying that ever since what happened to..." He said before Mercy interrupted.

"Don't you say his name!" She yelled.

"Fine I won't but your life would have been easier if you had arrested him. Not kill him." He said. "Now are you going to stay for dinner or not?" He asked in a calmer tone.

"Uh yeah I guess I am now huh?" She said.

They ate dinner in awkward silence, after the meal Mercy took the clothes and left. When she got to her house which was in the middle of Baltimore she tried the clothes her brother gave her. Everything fit her right except the shirt for obvious reasons. Her breasts were far too large for it. So what she decided to do was get some bandages and take a deep breath and press down her breasts. She tried the shirt on again and sure enough it fit. Now it was time to go infiltrate the hell hounds and take out Billie the kid.

To be continued....