Chapter 3 "The Chase"

Start from the beginning

Aoba nods as he begins looking through your backpack, finally he finds your inhaler. He goes over to the gate and slides it through the small opening. Noiz grabs it and quickly pops the cap off, placing it in your mouth. He then gives it three pumps. The medicine from your inhaler goes into your throat, slowly opening it and relieving it. Once your throat was allowing air to go in, you sit up and gasp for air, clutching at Noiz's shirt. You take deep breaths as you begin doing your breathing exercises. Noiz helps you by allowing you to squeeze his hand. He looks at you, somewhat saddened at seeing you so defenseless. You calm your breathing down, and rest your head on Noiz's chest feeling exhausted and light headed. Lobo whimpers and licks your face. Noiz gives a small sigh in relief as he looks at Aoba.

Noiz: Get her backpack, I'll carry her back. *slowly stands up while carrying you bridal style*

Aoba: Okay! *picks up your backpack*

You: I can walk... *squirms slightly*

Noiz: *sighs* You are in no condition. Now relax.

You sigh and just nod, letting him carry you. You then feel something wet on your elbow. You shift a bit to look and it was blood, causing your eyes to widen. You think for a bit, believing that it couldn't be your blood. You look at Noiz, your eyes still widened a bit.

Your thoughts: 'Did he seriously get hurt chasing me?!.... Fuck I feel bad!! Wait I have a first aid mini kit in my backpack!'

Without any warning or a second thought, you jump out of Noiz's grip, wincing loudly as you do so. Both Noiz and Aoba's eyes widened slightly.

Noiz: You're hurt.

Aoba: (Y/n) don't do that!

You: Aoba! Open the first pocket to the left in my backpack!

Aoba: Uh, okay? *he opens the pocket*

You: Okay, now grab the small blue box.

Aoba: *blinks* Uh... *grabs the blue small box* This one?

Noiz tilts his head in confusion.

You: Yes! Hand it to meh! *limps to the gate*

Aoba: Okay. *hands it to you through the opening*

You: Thanks. *grabs it and limps over to Noiz*

Noiz: What's in there?

You: Nonia.

Noiz: Nonia?

You: None of ya damn business. *grabs his injured hand* Its a first aid kit. Well a mini one.

Noiz: *moves his hand away* I don't need it. I'm fine.

You: Noiz. Listen, right now you just saved my life and you got hurt chasing me. It's the least my dumbass can do.

Noiz: *blinks* Why do you insult yourself?

You: <^< I'm a proud dumbass mkay! And I'm a proud Baka! *removes his old bandages* This might sting.

Noiz: *shrugs* Do your worst.

You open the kit and begin to clean his wound with some alcohol and cotton balls. You're surprised he hasn't winced or flinched, or show any reaction. Once you were done you put a bandage on it and close the kit. Aoba has thrown your backpack over the gate as he finishes crawling through the opening.

You: Done. And thanks. *puts mini first aid kit back*

Noiz: *nods* Don't run away.

Aoba: *looks at you and Noiz* Well, let's go back.