Chapter 19

5 years have past. We graduated 4 years ago, went to prom together, and took pictures together. Kenith and Jensen have been dating ever since he broke up with Rubie.

Rubie is still a bitch. She been sleeping around with pretty much any guy. I feel sorry for her to be honest. She just doesn't have any respect for herself and it's all for popularity.

Brenda is dating the girl from the party. Her name is Jennifer. I'm happy that she can be herself and be happy for once.

At prom Brenda Jensen and I took our dates to prom and the guys and Brenda's girlfriend got a limo for us.
It was a pretty cool experience.

All eyes were on Joey and I same with Brenda and Jennifer. We were the only same sex couple dancing and attending prom. We got sly remarks here and there but we choice to ignore it and enjoy our night.

After prom we went to an after party. It was pretty fun. Two guys got into a fight over a girl. It was really intense. Other than that, evening was fun. Got a little drunk and then went home and made love to my boyfriend.

We made a lot of great memories. After graduation was over. The gang got a little teary. Brenda and Jennifer were going to different college but manage to stay together. Jensen and Kenith are going to the same college. As for Joey and I we are going to the same college. But we as a group are going our separate ways.

2 years later from graduation. Joey and I and our 3 years old hairy baby dog have moved to an apartment near by our old house.

I was happy that I was already starting my own life with the man I love.

The best part was I finally got to know what this key he gave me opens and it was last year that I found out.

*flashback*

"You look beautiful babe." Joey said while standing outside my door. I smile and kissed him. "You look hansom babe." He smiles and opens the door for me.

"Thank you." He closed the door and walks to the diver side and gets in. "Ready to go and celebrate your birthday?" I smile and nod.

He takes me to his mother's fancy restaurant that she owns. It was the most elegant and rich feeling when you enter those glass doors. The place was marvelous!

We sat down at our reserved table and looked at the menu.

After a while our food arrived and we eat.

In the middle of eating Joey asked me a question. "Do you have the key I have you?" I pull the neckless and showed him the heart key that he gave me.

"Yeah I have it right here." He smiles and reaches into his pocket. He pulled out a little black box with a blue heart diamond that matches the key.

"Is that the box that this key opens?" He smile and nods. He hands me the box and I remove my necklace and put the key in the keyhole. I opened the box to reveal a beautiful diamond ring.

By the time I looked at him he was already on one knee. I felt overwhelmed.

"Riely Monroe, ever since we first met my heart soul knew you were the one for me. I gave you the key to my heart and you finally opened it." I started to cry with tears of joy.

"You have made me the happiest man on this earth. I love everything about you. I want you to be in my life forever. Riely Monroe, will you marry me?" I nod repeatedly, "Yes! Yes! I will." I said while trying to control my tears. He put the ring on on my finger. He got up and kissed me. Everyone applaud and cheered.

"I love you" he said while looking into my eyes. I smiled and kissed him. "I love you too."

*end of flashback*

I love and cherish that day everyday I see this ring.

Today is the day we get married. Our mothers have plans this whole wedding since we gave them the news.

I was excited and a little nervous. my mother was helping put on my tie on. "You look hansom sweety." She turn me around to look at my reflection. I was wearing a white tuxedo with a crimson red rose on my right side of my tuxedo.

"You think so mommy?" I said while I see my mother's eyes get watery. I turn around.

"Don't cry mama your going to make me cry." She whips he tears of with a tissue.

"I'm sorry sweety. You're just all grown up, you're not going to be my baby anymore." I hugged her and kissed her forehead.

"I will always be your baby mommy." She smiles. There was a knock on the door. We both turned around and saw my father peeking in.

"Can I come in?" I nod. My mom hold my hands. "I'll go check on Joey." I nod and she took off.

"My son is getting married." I smiled.

"How do I look?" He smiled. "You look handsome. Joey is going to be one lucky guy." I blushed and smiled. "Thank you dad." I hug him.

"There something I want to give you." I reaches in his tuxedo pocket and pulls out two pin with a red diamond heart on them.

"I figured that something new can be something old in your future." He puts the pin on my tuxedo sleeves." I hugged him tight.

"Thank you papa." He smiles and fixed my tuxedo.

"Come one it's time to go." My mother came in and we walked out the door.

We wanted to switch things up and have our mothers walk us down the aisle. The ceremony already started. Joey and his mother walk down the aisle flowing behind him was his best man and the groomsmen.

Then my maid of honor and bridesmaid walked in after the groomsmen. Then everyone was waiting for me to arrive.

"You're ready?" My mother asked. I nod. The music played and everyone turned around.

I took a deep breath and started walking in the aisle. I look straight to Joey. He had this big smile on his face. And it made me smile too. Everyone was taking pictures and so was the paid photographers. As I walked up to podium the music stopped and everyone for silence.

"You look beautiful." Joey tells me will holding my hands. "You don't look bad yourself." I winked. He smiles and then the ceremony began.

"We are gathered here today to unite to souls together." The preacher went on with the ceremony. "Do you Joey Cooper take Riely to be your beloved wedded husband till death do you apart?" Joey looks at and smile. "I do."

"And do you Riely Monroe take Joey Cooper to be your beloved husband till death do you apart?" I smiled at Joey and nod. "I do." We exchange rings.

"In the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husbands. You may kiss your husband." We kissed passionately and everyone clapped and cheered.

We walked down the aisle together and walked towards our family. "I'm so happy for you two." My mother in law said and hugged me. "Thank you mom." She smiles and his me again.

"Now you take care of my baby." My mother said to Joey. "I will." She laughs and hugs him.

We went to the after party. Which was taking place in the park where we first went as a first date. We danced together and play games.

After the party we took off in our car that said just married and took off to our house.

When we got there, he opened the for and picked me up. That was so cliche of him to do, but I loved it. He took me to our room and made love to me.