Chapter Seven: Another Birthday

Start from the beginning

"Of course it will. Zach I really care about what we have, whatever it is."

"Okay good! Well on that note, I really care about you. I really, really like you..."

"Thank God! You finally said it!" I said chuckling.

"So umm I take that as you like me too?"

"Yes. I've liked you ever since I've met you..."

"Really? Because me too!"

"Well that's a relief."

"Now that I've poured my heart out to you, do you want to be my girlfriend?"

"Yes!" I said just a little too loud.

"Haha okay good. I don't even need a birthday present now." He said winking.

I looked straight into his eyes and smiled at him. Not quite sure what he was going to do but it took me by surprise. He rolled me on top of him and kissed me. He now can kiss me whenever he wants, which I don't mind.

"I love you, Pearl."

"What? You love me?"

"Yes...Too soon?"

"No because I think I love you too." I looked down blushing.

"You're too cute when I blush, it's one of the reasons I love you.

"Awe Zach." I don't know what came over me but I kissed him, running my hands through his hair. He kissed me back. He pulled away and stared into my eyes.

"What are you looking at?" I asked him shyly remembering I barely have and clothes on and my hair's a mess.

"My beautiful girlfriend who I love."

"Oh please, it's just me."

"Don't say that, ever since I've met this amazing, spunky blonde headed girl who I'd never seen before. I love her."

"I love you too Zachary Greene. Thief of my heart." I said with a smile.

I kissed him again. I loved the way his body syncs with mine. Breathe and motion, as if we were one.

"Sorry to ruin the moment but what time do want to leave so I can set an alarm?"

"I never want to leave." I replied smiling.

"Okay sounds good to me."

We both laughed.

"5:30 would be good."

"Okay. Goodnight babe. Ti amo."

"What does that mean?"

"It means that I love you."

"Oh, well goodnight and how do you say 'I love you too'?"

"Ti amo troppo"

"Ti amo troppa?"

"No troppo."

"Oh! Ti amo troppo."

I laughed. I got off of him and I snuggled into him.

Zachary Greene is my boyfriend. I loved that thought.

I soon was asleep.

--------------

I woke up to my alarm: 5:45 am. I slowly got up and scratched my head.

It's Zach birthday!

I quickly get out of bed and get changed into a black floral skater dress. As I was waiting for my crimper to heat up I did my makeup, this time using a darker red shade for my lip color. I was so excited for today. I had it all planned out, first breakfast in bed with a card, that I need write. Then ice cream at Ben and Jerry's, and after that a party that Zach's friends are having.