0.6

-Rewritten 05/08/17-
-Edited 01/08/18-

-Niall-

Everything felt slow, like I was sinking in oil. Then I was pulled free and my first breath was sulfur and salt. I coughed and spit and gasped for air before someone steadied.

"Calm down Niall, it's going to be okay" A sweet voice says, I feel someone gently wipe my eyes. I slowly open them and a girl with split hair sits in front of me. Her hair pinned behind her hair.

"Wh-Where am I?" I whisper, she used a wipe clothe wiping my face as the thick liquid slowly left whatever I was sitting in.

"You're somewhere safe" she says.

"Who are you?" I ask.

"Names Melanie, you can call me Mel...." she answers, ringing out the dark red liquid. "We almost lost you there, but Alaric scooped you up just in time.... You've finally returned our young one" she whispers.

"Returned? Returned where?" I ask, the door opens and a tall figure stands in the door way. Hair slicked back and a soft smile on his somewhat charming face.

"Now let's not overwhelm him on his first night love" his voice was like silk, it sent shivers through my body. Melanie looks back at him and bows standing from her seat she crosses the room and he lets her leave. He crosses the room in a few short strides. "I'm Alaric" he says.

"Niall" I whisper.

"Oh, I know who you are Niall...... I've known for a very long time" he says.

"What am I doing here? Where is Liam? Where is Maison?" I say, my heart begins to thud against my chest.

"Everything is alright, Niall...... you're safe just know that"

-Harry-

If Ed thought Nicholas was a distraction, he was surprised to see how I was distracted with Niall. Someone I wasn't even mated with, but I shared something with. There was a connection I couldn't explain and seeing his body lying on that grass field floor broke something. I felt nothing for my dead mate who laid beside him.

When I wasn't training, I was taking caring of Maison and when I wasn't taking care of Maison I was checking in on Liam, who got daily reports on Niall's condition.

After 3 months, I got worried. Maison was still young, young enough to forget Niall all together, which was hard for a young wolf to do but if what was happening is true, there would be no bound for Maison to connect to, not if Niall was fully vampire. And who said he would want to come back to this life? Back to the pack house? back to me? I tried not to think about it but the nights alone, it was all I thought about.

"Dada" Maison says, walking into the room. His Alpha genes dominated and he was almost as big as a 5-year-old only at 9 months.

"Yes Mai?" I say, looking up at my paperwork.

"I just got off phone with Uncle Lou" he says, climbing into the chair in front of my desk.

"That's nice" I say, looking back down at my papers.

"He said you call him asap!" Maison says, repeating Asap as if it was the funniest word in the world. I smile at him before grabbing my phone leaning back and dialing Louis's number.

"Hello?" he says.

"It's me" I say.

"Okay when were you going to bring my nephew in for a visit I miss him like crazy" Louis says.