0.3

-Rewritten 05/06/17-
-Edited 01/08/18-

Maison loved being off territory, when we arrived at the zoo Louis rented a stroller and Zayn got a small hat. I push the stroller while Louis uses the map and points out all the places he wanted to go. We stopped and took pictures, and for once in the weeks after Maison's birth I felt at ease.

"Look Mai, A panda!" Louis says, pointing through the plexiglass at the panda who rolled around eating bamboo. Maison happily claps as we move through the exhibit. Zayn takes multiple pictures before we exited to the strip of food places.

"Do you want chicken strips Mai?" I ask, Maison rocks the stroller with a yes. We make it to the strip, I take a seat with Mai. Applying more sunscreen to his face, and all exposed skin. His hair was bouncy curls, and his eyes were so bright. Zayn and Louis came back with a tray of chicken strips, and French fries.

I feed Maison while Zayn tells Louis about what happened, after we finish. We decide that the day is still early so we decided to go to the closest shopping center to do actual shopping like we wanted to. Zayn spoils Maison buying him shirts, pants, shoes, socks, toys, Louis and I shop for ourselves. We take a break at the indoor playground while Maison runs around with the other kids.

"Alright, I am going to say it" Louis says, I look at him and already knew what was coming. "You're going to have to tell Harry about Maison"

"He's right" Zayn says, folding all of Maison's new clothes into a big bag.

"I know" I say, rubbing my face. I look out at Maison who was showing the kids how fast he could run and climb. "I know"

"You have to do it before the summit" Zayn says.

"That's 4 weeks away!" I say.

"If you do it after or during he's going to hold it over Liam, and it's going to look bad" Zayn says.

"It's going to look bad regardless Zee" I say.

"Just do it, it won't be hard we'll work it out" Zayn says, gripping my shoulder.

"What if he tries to take my boy" I whisper, I look back at Maison.

"He won't I won't let him" Louis says. We get back to the pack house and Liam sits on the front steps, drinking a beer.

"Hey guys" he says.

"Hey Li, look at what I got Mai!" Zayn says, happily. Liam stands kissing Zayn before looking at me, giving me the we need to talk look.

"Uh actually Zee, Liam and I need to talk.... Can you feed Mai and get him ready for bed?" I ask, Zayn nods taking Maison from my hands. Liam jumps off the porch and start towards our main trail. "I already know what you have to say"

"You do?" Liam says.

"You want me to tell Harry about Mai before the summit, Zayn beat you to it" I laugh, looking at Liam. He looks down at me with sad eyes.

"Yeah Ni, I'm sorry but"

"No, it's selfish of me to try and keep him to myself, Maison is his son too" I say, running my fingers through my hair.

"I'll be with you, it'll be okay I promise" Liam says.

-Harry-

"Harry" Nicholas says, walking into the room, in nothing but tight laced underwear. I bite my lip sitting up fully, Nicholas walks over straddling my waist.

"Beautiful" I whisper, gripping his waist before trailing his hands gripping his eyes.

"We've been so busy with visiting that site, I just want a night with you" Nicholas whispers, before kissing my gently on the lips. I pull him closer and he starts grinding down on me, I bite his lip. A loud knock pulls Nicholas away, I growl as he crawls off of me. I walk to the door, opening it. Ed stands at the door smiling.