"How about we just get comfortable and watch a movie. I'll give you a shoulder massage, release some of that tension."

I nodded.

"First, I'll have to get out of this." Harry said, pointing down at his work clothes. "Suits aren't really my favorite thing to wear around the house."

"I kind of like you in a suit." I said, laughing.

Harry winked and started away from me towards his stairs. He motioned me to come with him.

"Which ones?" Harry asked once we were in his room. He held out a pair of athletic shorts in each hand, one red and the other black.

"You look really good in black." I said.

I watched as Harry changed out of his suit and into the shorts. My eyes danced over his lean body and toned muscles. He must find time somewhere to work out to have that nice of a body. He caught me staring and I looked down to the floor.

"It's okay, you can look all you want. I'm all yours now."

I gave a shy smile and he walked to me, wrapping his arms around my waist. One hand slid up my back and and he pressed me against his body. His mouth sucked on the skin of my neck, just below my ear. I guided his face to mine and brushed my lips over his. He tasted sweet and minty as his tongue pushed my lips apart, dipping into my mouth.

Harry walked us backwards to the edge of his bed and and guided us down, his body weight pushing down on me. My mind had already started to cloud up and I couldn't think of anything but Harry's body on mine. He had that kind of effect on me. I ran my hands over his long back, feeling his muscles under my palms. He kissed me, a deep passionate kiss. His hands slid under my sweater, prodding below my ribs. They came up further and cupped my bare breasts beneath my bra. He slid one hand back down, pushing my thighs apart before shifting his body. I could feel him, hard and heavy, between my legs. Some of my worries had went out the window the moment he kissed me.

"I love you." I breathed out in a gasp.

Harry froze up on top of me and I did the same. I hadn't meant for that to slip out. I didn't even know I was thinking it. It had somehow accidentally fell from my mouth. As the seconds ticked by with Harry still frozen on top of me I realized that it was true. I guess I did love Harry. It'd only been a little over a month but I couldn't imagine how my life would be without him. I felt sick when I thought about losing him.

I loved Harry.

When I opened my eyes Harry's eyes were open too, staring at me with an intense expression that I couldn't quite decipher. His bottom lip was sucked into his mouth and he started to unfreeze, the tension that had his back stiffened up seeping out, little by little.

"I. . ."

Harry cut me off, rubbing his thumb down my cheek. "I love you, Jess."

My heart lurched inside my chest and I thought it was going to fall out. It was like I wasn't getting enough air to my lungs. I loved Harry and he loved me. I couldn't stop smiling and Harry laughed, smiling back. Things would work out tomorrow. They had to work out because we loved each other.

Harry's mouth returned to mine. He kissed me hungrily and hard and in a way that I knew he was in charge. He pulled my sweater off and left it laying on the edge of the bed. He pushed his lower body against me and I bit my lip, holding back any noises.

"You love me?" I asked, still not believing it fully.

"Yes, I love you, babe." Harry said against my mouth.

I raised up from the bed just enough for Harry to reach under me and unhook my bra. His bare chest rubbed over mine as we kissed and I whimpered into his mouth. His hand slipped between us and stopped at the edge of my leggings. We were both breathing hard and everything felt so intense. Every move he made seemed to bring me higher. I moved my hands over his back and with a bold move on my part, I pushed his shorts down his thighs.