Chapter 2

Washington D.C
White House-Oval Office

Trump:HAHAHAHAHA,oh it feels GREAT to be president.
Eric Trump:Father,I bring bad news.
Trump:Hm,what is it my son?
Eric:A Hispanic boy by the name of Zero is heading this way with an army of rebels.He also has demons in his army as well.
Trump:WHAT!? THAT LITTLE BASTARD!?STOP HIM AT ALL COSTS!!! GO NOW!!
Eric:I won't let you down father.

With Zero's Army...

I was heading towards DC to deal with Trump. After being in torture,I grew angry and became consumed by my rage. I then formed an army of rebels and demons using my demonic form. I donned Model Z and transformed into my armor. As I neared,I confronted Eric,one of the sons of Trump along with his army.

Eric:YOU DARE CHALLENGE MY FATHER ZERO!!
Me:A TRUE WARRIOR DOES NOT HIDE ERIC!! FACE ME!!
Eric:YOU HAVE DECEIVED US FOR THE LAST TIME ZERO!!

~AN:Play vid here.~

Eric:I'LL MAKE SURE YOUR DEATH IS NOT IN VAIN!!

The battle began.My army battled with Eric's army as I battled with Eric myself.

Eric:You will not prevail!
Me:Watch me!

I began to charge at him with my saber and he had the same idea. However, I was properly equipped and took the advantage. I cut his arm.

Eric:Gah,you little bastard!!!

We clashed yet again. I however, kept winning. I charged for a second hit, using my buster and landed a hit.

Eric:Impossible,how are you this strong!?
Me:I'm stronger than you think.

This time I threw a smoke bomb to hide in sight and gave Eric a sneak attack from behind,paralyzing him.I slashed him, leaving many cuts on him.

Me:It's time I end this.

I ran head on and rammed into Eric causing him to crash into a wall and knock him out. This battle was too easy, and of course it was time to finish it.

~AN:End vid here.~