Changed Plans - J.G

I knew who the Magcon boys were but I wasn't totally in over obsessed with them. The one who was really attractive is named Gilinsky. So it shocked me when he showed up and things escalated quickly. This is my story.

One day I was at a Victoria secret shop at the mall in one of the fitting rooms when, "Hey open up, I'm Jack Gilinsky." I pretended I didn't really care when I opened the door with only underwear and a shirt on. He quickly got in and sat down on the little stool thing. "Sorry to bother- " he got cut off by himself and looked up and down at my body head to toe. "Wow." He said quiet slowly and he start to stand up. It seemed as he was leaving so I said, "Well it was nice meet-" I got cut off by him, "Oh, I'm not leaving yet, my fans were chasing me so I'll stay in here for a bit." I nodded. I slowly started to take my shirt off because the only reason I was in the fitting rooms was to try out some new bras. He sat down but immediately looked up at me. "Okay so you might as well be useful.
Can you please unclip my bra?" I knew this would've turned him on because he was already staring at me wide eyed. I snapped my fingers in his face. He was looking up at my chest. "Honey, my eyes are up here, so you gonna help me or not?" He gave me a smirk and said, "Yeah sorry, here, turn around." He slid off the straps of my bra and slowly unclasped my bra.
After I took it off, I turned around because the bras were on the hook. Lucky for me, the hook was right above Jack's head. I got on my tippy toes and got the first one. I slid on the straps and said, "Jack can you please clip on my bra?" He got up and began to clasp my bra.
I looked at the mirror to see that he was still staring at me. "May I help you?" He didn't respond and quickly after, he put his arms around my stomach and slowly slid them down to my outer thighs. "Jack, what are you doing?" I succeeded to not stutter as he when from my outer thigh to my inner thigh. "Nothing babe, it's just, you look really sexy in this bra and underwear. Turn around for me." He said as a command. I slowly turned around.
He put his hands around my waist and pulled me closer to him but not completely closing the gap between us. I decided to tease him a bit because I mean, why not? It's Jack Gilinsky for crying out loud. I placed my hands on his abs and started to slowly slide them down until I reached his crotch. He got hard really fast.
I felt his bulge in my hands. I smirked and turned around,"Well I think that these bras look great. It was nice meeting you." I bend down to grab my clothes, knowing it would making him even more hard. As I was about to grab my shirt from the floor he quickly got ahold of my hips and pulled me into his crotch as he started grinding himself into me. His head rolled back. Wow. He must've gotten really turned on.
I decided it was enough teasing so I began to grind on him and pushing him gently backward until he hit the wall. I began to grind even harder on him when he said, "Well I don't hear any fa-a-ans out there so I might as-s-s well get go-oing." He tried to talk without stuttering but failed miserably. He was trying to get back at me for teasing him and now he has gotten me all horny. I stopped grinding on him and turned to look at him. "Jack, just fuck me already." He smirked and said, "Gentle or rough baby?" I quickly answered with, "What do you think baby?" I said mocking him with the last word. He understood what I meant and quickly pulled me into him, kissing me roughly.
I pulled up his shirt and took it off. He undid my bra and slid it off. I started to unbutton his jeans and he slid them off. He sat me down on the little stool and he got on his knees. He opened up my legs and played with the hem of my underwear with his teeth looking up at me innocently. "Okay Jack, I'm sorry for teasing you earlier but move along." "Baby, you're going to have to beg daddy." He knew what he was doing and he seemed to be satisfied.
I knew what to do to make HIM beg me. I got up and bent down to grab my clothes and leave. He shot up quickly and made me stand up and he turned us around so we were facing the mirror. Right as I was about to ask what he was doing, he started to rub me through my underwear. "Now my love, you are going to beg daddy to give you more." I couldn't resist, so my plan backfired. "Daddy please. I promise to be good." I knew that pleased him when he sat me down again and pulled down my underwear.
He stuck one finger inside me trying to make me moan. He noticed I sat there emotionless and stuck 2 inside. I sat there without making any sound biting my tongue trying to not moan. "Okay baby girl since it seems THAT didn't please you" he slid down his boxers revealing his member. He grabbed protection from the back pocket of his jeans and slid it on himself. Without any warning, he jammed himself in me. It hurt at first but it instantly turned into pleasure. He was going slow at first until I needed more. "Fas-s-ster Ja-a-ack!" I said whisper-yelling. I mean we were in a fitting room. "Now baby, tell me who is yours and who will be the only one to make you feel this good." I really liked this, he made sex better by saying these things to me. "Daddy, you're mi-i-ine and you are the one and only-y who can make me-e-e feel this good-d." I breathed heavily.
He picked up the pace and grabbed my left leg and put it on his shoulder, making it a different position and now he was hitting my g-spot with every thrust. I couldn't help but moan a bit loudly. "Everything okay in there?" One of the employees asked. Jack stopped and I said "Yea, just stubbed my toe on the wall." I heard foot steps farther away meaning the employee has just left. Jack thrusted into me beginning slowly again but rapidly picking up the pace.
I felt the knot in my stomach. "Ja-a-ack b-a-aby I'm clo-o-se." He looked at me and said, "Me too baby. Just a few more thrust please." He rolled his head back and his eyes moved to the back of his head. I felt myself come undone as Jack came undone a few thrusts after me. He kept himself in me and gently kissed me. He got off of me and slid the protection off. He hid it in a crack of the wall and put his boxers on as I was putting on my underwear and bra. "That was-" he cut me off saying, "-amazing." After we were done getting dressed I confessed, "You know I've been undoing and doing my bra for the last 6 years. I didn't really need your help, but look at what that got me." I smirked.
He looked at me and said "Baby, I've got a better confession. Did you hear any screaming fans outside?" I thought back to the previous events before Jack came in here and realized, no one was chasing Jack. I knew what that meant. "You used me for sex, didn't you?" I couldn't believe what just happened. I mean I wasn't expecting a relationship but Jack could do better.
My eyes stung a bit, I grabbed my bag and putt all of my clothes on quickly. I walked out only to hear him following me out the store trying to catch up with me. Trust me, my legs hurt like hell and I felt like I was about to collapse at any moment. "Baby, no, it wasn't like that." I turned around waiting for an explanation. "I saw you from afar when you were grabbing a smoothie and I thought you were so fucking beautiful so I followed you here.
I didn't look at my surroundings so I didn't know I was at Victoria Secret. When I saw you head into the fitting room, I was gonna ask you out because why pass up this extremely sexy and beautiful girl. I like you okay? I told myself, there was a 50/50 chance of you accepting me so I WAS going to go for it, I just guess my plans changed a bit."

This literally fits good with his 'other' personality 😏
Don't be a silent reader COMMENT, LIKE, & SHARE
~Shadow