Chapter 22: The Beacon Hills National Bank

Start from the beginning

"Never sweetheart." Dean says smirking. "Do you know where we can find Derek Hale?"

"Why?"

"None of your business," Sam says. He looks like his hand is in his back pocket.

"I won't say anything, until you guys get your hands off of the guns in your back pockets." I say.

Deaton finally butts in, "We are closed, could you come back tomorrow?"

"Sure. Sorry to bother you." Sam says sweetly and pulls his brother out of the clinic. Deaton goes up and puts the closed sign up. Since I know better, I lock the door and pull the shades down. We head back and Derek gives me a look and I ignore him. 

"Ready Isaac?" I say, He nods and gets into the ice water bath. Derek and Scott had one hand on each Isaac's shoulders. Suddenly they push him in, and he thrashes around. They keep him under until he stops moving.

"Remember, only I talk to him," Deaton says, "Too many voices will draw him out."

We all nod as Deaton starts, "Isaac?"

"Yes." He says back, quietly.

"Tell me about the night you saw Erica and Boyd. Tell it to me in as vivid detail as possible."

"I don't want to do that, I don't want to do that!" Isaac says, throwing his head around in the water. 

"They are only memories, they can't hurt you."

"I don't want to do that!"

"That's alright."

"I don't want to do that!"

"That's alright. Tell me about the place where you saw them. Is it a house or a--"

"Not a house, it's stone, marble maybe. It's dusty and empty. Someone's coming! SOMEONE'S COMING!!" He starts thrashing around.

"Memories can't hurt you, you're safe. Now tell me what you see."

"I hear them, talking about no being in control during the full moon."

"Can you see them?"

"No, I-I can't. I can't see--"

"Ok, do you hear anything else?"

"They are worried that they will hurt each other on the full moon."

"Isaac we need to find them, now. Can you see them?"

"No."

"Is there a symbol, or a marker on a door? A sign?"

Isaac suddenly sits up, "They're here!" He lies back down, "They're here, they found me!"

"Isaac, where are you?" Derek yells.

"Derek stop, he could go into shock!" Deaton yells.

"Derek let him go!" Scott yells as well. But Derek ignores them. 

"Isaac where are you! What do you see?"

"It's a vault, a bank vault!" He pauses, "They- they're dragging me into a room. There's a body. No, no, no, no!" 

"Who was it Isaac?" I say, calmly and soothingly.

"Erica," He then sits up and jumps out of the water. "I saw the name, Beacon Hills National bank. What's wrong?"

"You don't remember what you said before you came back do you?" I ask quietly. He shakes his head, "You said that they dragged you into a room with another body in it. You said," I pause not able to say it.