When she said that last word, I was in front of her and threw her across the room as if she was a fly in my way. She looked shocked “What the hell!” I laughed evilly and imagined pain… She screamed in pain, and clawed at her body. I let the pain ease slightly since I wanted to fight her hand to hand.

“I am second in command bimbo! I am soon to be the boss! I am most powerful being on this damn planet. Now stand up and fight. You WANTED this remember!” She shook with fright. I sighed and used some angel light on her. She instantly calmed down and stood up.

She walked towards me and got in fighting stance. I didn’t even bother. She lunged at me with vampire speed, it looked like slowly motion for me, she was barely an inch in the air, when I was behind her and kicked her with a side kick towards the ribs. She screamed in pain, and I smiled when I heard the satisfying crunch of the five ribs that just broke in half.

I really wanted to continue, but I am not evil… I looked her in the eyes and said. “Show me respect” She immediately lowered her head in submission. I smiled kindly at her. She learned her lesson well.

I let my entire hand glow, I used my shill and quickly placed my hand on the side with all the broken bones. She screamed when she felt her bones reshape into their original places. I healed her in 2 seconds and stood to the side. She looked up in disbelief, “You healed me…” I smiled kindly “I learn lessons to those that need to be taught. Once they were taught I heal what has been broken. I am not a monster Gloria.”

“I am sorry Bristina, Thank you.” I nodded and turned towards all the rest of my recruits. All their mouths were hanging open. I chuckled “Get back to training.” They nodded and started sparring.

I turned to Gloria and smiled. “I will teach you. But I am strict so you are warned.” She laughed and nodded. We walked out and I turned to her. “You are much too slow for a vampire. Run 100 laps around the mansion, without using your speed. We must build stamina and make you faster. If you cheat I will double the laps.” She nodded and started jogging. I screamed “You must run full speed, but remember, no vampire speed or help.” She lifted her thumb and started sprinting around the house.

When she was done, she was breathing hard and sweating incredibly. She fell onto the ground and passed out from exhaustion. I laughed and bathed her with my elements. Then I let new clothes appear on her. I transported her back to her room and walked into the mansion.

Angela immediately ran towards me and jumped onto me. I shrieked in surprise and fell backwards. I heard a small growl from my room and froze. Then relaxed when I remembered no one’s senses are as good as mine. Crystállum probably thought something had attacked me or something. Angela grinned at me

“I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!! Oh and by the way. Next time, transport heads to the dungeons NOT THE KITCHEN!” I laughed. “Sorry, it wasn’t on purpose. I missed y-“ I cut myself off when I noticed she was under a trance from my laugh. I sighed and said with my Siren voice. “Wake up Angela” She shook her head and scowled at me. “Now I remember why you don’t laugh” I chuckled. “Yeah, and I was trying to say that it wasn’t on purpose and that I missed you to” She laughed and helped me up.

“That’s good to hear! I heard you put the new recruit in her place.” I shrugged and showed her what happened. She started laughing and rolling on the floor with tears in her eyes. “OMG, DID YOU SEE HER FACE!!!” I chuckled again and nodded.

I left her there rolling on the floor and went to Henry’s office. I entered and he looked up. He smiled widely and clapped hands “That was some great assassin skills. The pack hadn’t noticed their alpha is dead yet and its 2 days later.” He laughed and I shrugged “I expected more of a fight, but he just stood there.” I showed him what happened exactly, except for finding Crystállum of course.

He clapped hands again. “Vangla, you are vicious indeed.” Everyone in my head growled, I let out a small growl, and the whole mansions shook. He quickly stopped and tried to steady himself. “Ok, Ok, Ok I’m sorry. You are sweet! Not vicious, just sweet” They stopped growling in unison and started laughing at the look of pure horror on Henry’s face.

I chuckled “See ya, I’m going to my room” He nodded and left. I opened my door and gasped. Crystállum was 4 times as big as a few hours ago. He was as big as a small horse now. I ran to him and hugged him. “Omg! Crystállum just look at you! You’re gorgeous!” he let out a deep chuckle. Thank you Bristina. I gasped again. “Did you just talk to me?” he chuckled again and nodded Yes, when a dragon has his first growth spurt, they can talk to their rider and other riders as well as other dragons. I frowned “What is a rider?” you can talk to me through your mind you know, we are connected, I can hear everything you think. I can read your mind like it is my own. I am just like Safire, Vangla, Shimmer and Sirena except I am not in you, but out here with you.

I smiled This is amazing Crystállum, but what is a rider? I furrowed my eyebrows once more. A rider is someone that a dragon chose. A dragon stays in his egg until he finds his rider. The dragon chooses his rider for what is in the person’s heart. I chose you. I have been waiting for you for over 1000 years. Dragon’s a patient creatures, so we don’t mind waiting for our rider. Millions of people had touched me, hoping they would be my rider. If you are chosen as a dragon’s rider, then you are marked by the dragon the first time the rider wants to touch the dragon. That is the mark I gave you on your palm. When I am big enough, you will be able to ride me.

I smiled, Where are all the rest of the Riders? I haven’t seen a Dragon or a Rider, except for you. He sighed and I saw sadness in his eyes. All the Riders and Dragons are in another world. The world of Mixers. In that world there are a lot of people like you. Except, you are special, you are a mix of Everything, while the most a person had there are about 4.  There are only a few Riders, about 70. I am here in this world by accident. 2 riders were taking me to another city, hoping that I would finally find my rider. We were flying over the woods when 4 Draconem’s attacked the riders. The riders accidently dropped me. Luckily I fell right into a beautiful crystal pond. Apparently It’s a portal to this world. I have been in that pond, waiting for you, for over 250 years.

It’s so sad, the poor riders… I felt a tear roll down my cheek. Crystállum Leaned forward and blew hot air over my face, drying it from my tear. What is a Draconem? He snorted in disgust, Absolutely fowl creatures. Their Riders always where cloaks so that we won’t see how they look. But they have piercing red eyes, like a vampire that glow in the dark. They ride on monsters, riders ride on dragons, but they ride on large black things that has feathers. They don’t have a mouth, they a huge whole in the middle of their face, it’s their nose and mouth, if they sniff you in, it’s like they are eating you. They have 2 big dirty yellow eyes as well and their claws and legs are purple .

I shuddered in disgust and kissed Crystállum on the head. I am tired, goodnight. He gave me a dragon smile Goodnight Bris. I laughed and lied on the edge of my bed. I felt Crystállum climb on next to me. Luckily this bed is big enough. He lied down next to me, with his large head next to my head, he wrapped his tail protectively around my arm, and fell asleep.

*****

Ok, so this chapter was basically to let you understand what Crystállum is :D I hope you enjoyed the chapter :D Since I updated today, I won’t update tomorrow. :) Read again on Saturday :D

P.s sorry it's a bit short though x_x

Remember to follow me on twitter :) -------------------   @c_seidel

Enjoy the rest of your week guys!!!

Love ya!

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

Chandre’xx