I took my other hand and gently stroked him. His scales were tough and hard, like armour, but as beautiful as diamonds. It was smooth as well. I manifested a medium stake for him and lifted his chin up so that he can see. He croaked happily and started eating the stake. His teeth easily tore the meat apart.

When he was finished, I manifested a coach and picked him up. He wasn’t heavy but not as light as a feather though. He closed his eyes in pleasure of me touching him. I put him on my lap and stroked his back gently. He is defiantly a boy, very protective over me. When the wind perched and the vines shook, he took a defensive position in front of me and growled. It’s cute that he cares so much. But also funny cause he is so small.

I was humming a sweet melody while rocking back and forth, rubbing my dragon. Then it hit me. I need to give my precious dragon a name…

I thought for a while “What am I going to call you.” He looked up at me. I sighed and thought “What about , Aqua?” He made a face and shook his head. I started to rub my chin “What about Caeruleo” He shook his head again. I sighed then a name appeared in my head. It was perfect. “What about Crystállum?” I said with a grin. He showed me his teeth in a dragon grin and nodded his head.

I laughed and rubbed his head. Then I frowned. He noticed my change in mood and turned his head towards me in question. A wave of confusion and curiosity bubbled into my head. First I was shocked that I could feel how he was feeling, but then I remembered how he marked me as his. This had probably something to do with that. I smiled sadly at him, and he cocked his head to the side. I little bit of worry came towards me.

“How am I going to hide you? I have to be back at head chorters today… And I am sure that you will grow. I can’t keep you in my room forever…” He nodded in understanding, then looked deep in thought. “What if you stay here, and I will transport here everyday to keep you company.” He sighed in frustration and reluctantly nodded his head.

A wave of sadness washed over me, and this time it wasn’t just his. I didn’t want to leave him here. It feels like I’m leaving a part of me behind as well then…

“Since you are still small you can stay in my room for a few days” I smiled brightly at him. He nodded quickly and climbed onto my shoulder and sat there. I laughed and manifested the couch and bed away, then transported us back to head chorters.

We got there a few seconds later, and when I was at the front door I took Crystállum off my shoulder and looked him straight in the eyes. “Crystállum you will have to be very quiet in my room ok? I will transport you up and I will see you there in a few hours or so. Ok?” He nodded and I transported him to my room.

Then I went to the training house and felt an unfamiliar mind. I searched it and saw it was a female vampire, a new recruit. I walked in casually and everyone stopped to stare. I smiled kindly at them. They all bowed their heads slightly in respect except the new recruit who just stared at me with disgust. I walked towards her and everyone gasped. “Bristina, remember she is new. She doesn’t know who you are.” I laughed “She should have respect for people in higher rank than her.

She looked amused “I may be new, but I am already next in line for third in command. So show your damn respect before I kick you out of this organisation.” She smirked.

Everyone gasped and tried to stop her from talking “What is it with you people, she’s only human!” I laughed evilly at her. “I can beat you with my eyes closed Sweety.” She snorted in disbelief “I don’t think so. I am a vampire, you are human do the math” I smiled evilly and said “Lets fight.” Everyone gasped and turned to the new recruit “Gloria, don’t except you will probably die!” She laughed. “Oh please. She can’t hurt a fly.” She turned to me and smirked “I accept.”