The Blame Game

Rj's Pov...

I sat at the side of the bed holding Lj's hand firmly. He squeezed it softly as I cried.

"Lj why ?"

"Man Rj whats the point anymore ? The one girl I acc fell in love with cheated on me multiple times, my best friend and me had a fight...you the only one there for me Rochelle" He said sighing.

I rubbed his hand for reinsurance.

"You know ya little sis will always be here for you Ant"

He smiled taking my hand and kissing it before laying on his back swiftly. His eyes shut tight once he heard multiple voices now in the room. 

"Baby are you okay ?" Mum asked rushing to his aid.

I kissed his cheek before walking out the room.

"Aye Rj" Corey called aftr me.

"What ?" I asked not really wanting to talk.

"Man wussup wit you ?"

I chuckled and shook my head.

"My brother in hospital because of your sister what you think is up ?"

He sighed kising his teeth.

"Man that aint got shit to do with us"

"Yes the hell it does, that's my older brother that nearly lost his life for your stupid younger sister" I said trying to not yell. 

"My sister ain't stupid we jut all have our mistakes man"

"Whatever" I said tryna walk off but he pulled me back. "Let me go" I yelled now.

"So this is what we've becoem ? Living our life through our brother and sister ?"

"I guess so, loyalty before anything" I said before finally walking off.

Corey's Pov...

I punched the near by wall and demanded to sort things out between me and Lj.

"Uh can me and L talk ?" I asked walking in the room finally.

Everyone looked at me but nodded and left the room anyways. 

"Yo man..." I started.

"Its cool between us I know you was just looking out for yo little sister I would do the same" He said before even looking at me.

I gulped causing him to raise an eyebrow.

"Whats going on between you and Rj ?" He asked.

"Man she talking about loyalty over anything she ain't tryna be down for a nigga no more because lily hurt you" 

"Man..."

"I told her that's between you and Lily not me and her but she wasn't tryna hear it"

"Idk what to say we all know Rj is hard headed man"

"For real"

Before either of us could say any final words the door bust open.

"Lj we needa talk" Lily said.