I turn away from Liam quickly as a lone tear slips out the corner of my eye, racing to the bottom.  "Faith?"  His voice was soft, filled with a hint of concern.  The floor creaks as he takes a step forward, and before I know it he has his hands on my shoulders, turning myself around to face him.

                "Y-you said everything was going to go fine tonight!" I peel my face away from my hands, not caring that the tears were streaming down my face at the moment.  I sniffle and blink multiple times, trying to focus in on Liam's blurry figure.  "You said everything would be okay; I don't want anything to happen to you, or Rico, or anyone!"

                "Faith," Liam lets out a laugh; one that confuses me.  I find nothing funny at the moment.  He pulls me close in a tight hug, my damp cheek pressing against his chest.  Liam rests his chin on top of my head, his words muffled.  "I believe with all my heart, that nothing bad will happen tonight," Goosebumps rise on my arm as Liam runs his hand down it and back, before firmly pressing his hand on the palm of my back.  He pulls me back, a smile on his face. "But, if something were to, I think you should read this."  Liam grabs my hand, that was previously dangling at my side, and places a thin piece of paper in it.  He folds my hand into a fist.  "But only," He stresses, "Only if I stop breathing."

                I nod as I wipe my drying eyes and take a step back.  Knocking my heels together, I bring a hand up to my forehead and salute.  "Sir, Yes Sir!" Taking a step forward, I extend my hand, my pink being the only finger sticking up.  "Pinky promise?"

                "I think we can do better than that," My body completely forgets everything it had ever been taught.  I go rigid as Liam steps up to me, his hand reaching down to my chin, tilting my head upwards and to the side.  He kisses my cheek, right where my cheek ends and my lips start - but surprisingly, he manages to avoid my lips.  Liam's facial hair brushes against my cheek as he maneuvers his lips to my ear, causing me to shiver.  "Promise?"

                It takes me a good second to even find my voice.  "Yeah, I promise."  His lips split into a smile as he pulls back; and it was in that moment that it actually seemed like he was happy.  Luciano is already stepping backwards, heading towards the door when he stops.

                "You wouldn't happen to have a date tonight, would you?"

                My eyebrows rose.  "No...? How would I - - "

                "Great, now you do." I could've sworn he winked before slapping the door frame and turned to leave; but that's when a ear-piercing scream comes from somewhere deeper inside the house.  Liam's eyebrows furrow as he quickly exits the room, me closely following. 

                Rico's voice comes in clear as we walk closer to Liam's room.  "I swear to God, if you move, I'll kill you."  I bump into Luciano's back as he holds a hand up and peeks into the room.  When he drops his hand, I step inside.

                Federico stands unstably on Liam's bed, his arm shaking as he aims his gun towards the corner of the room.  When I pear around the corner, I frown. There's nothing there.

                "Rico, who the hell are you talking to?" Liam speaks my mind.

                "There's a motherfucking spider in that corner."

                I turn to Rico.  "You can kill people, but not spiders?"

                He squints at me, "Don't judge me."

                Liam laughs as he reaches out, gently easing the pistol out of Rico's hand.  He checks the bullets before dropping it to his side and pointing at the wall.  "Rico, today is the day you face your fears; kill the spider."