Chapter Thirteen

A/N: Oh, William...

~ ~ ~

It took exactly one hour and thirteen minutes for me to fall in love with Liam's little sister, Rosie. From the get-go, I thought their relationship was utterly adorable. She had a billion and one nicknames for Liam; the ones I heard the most were 'big guy' and the popular one, 'grey'. Luciano, too, had nicknames for her. I often heard him calling her 'Rose', 'Sweetheart', 'Love,' and the one that made my heart melt into my shoes, 'Baby Girl'.

Two days had passed since Liam and I's field trip to L.A.X; and I was certainly glad we all had down time to spend on the Luciano estate. Michael Luciano was often gone before anyone woke up, Melanie seemed to shop every day, all day; Liam, all though he had a few off days, was gone most days to Tanner Corps L.A. office building. Rosie managed to keep busy with personal tennis lessons; her teacher, whom I came to learn was a family friend, picked her up every morning around 11 o'clock. She wouldn't get home till nearly 3. And William seemingly managed to keep himself busy inside and outside of the house; on certain occasions he would be picked up by friends.

Even though it had only been 48 hours, I was beginning to fit in more and more each and every day. My daily routine - with all the parents gone - was to simply sit with Rosie during her breakfast and talk. I would assist her in getting dressed in her polka-dotted navy blue and white skirt, with a white polo before sitting her down and braiding her hair in a French braid.

Today, on a Sunday, was one of those days where everyone was out the house by 11. Everyone except William and I. The day started off like any day during the week, I prepped Rosie for her lessons and sent her skipping away in a sleek, black limo before re-entering the house.

William stood at the bottom of the steps, his hair disheveled and eyes half open. The basketball shorts, that I could only assume he used as pajamas, hung a tad too low - showing off the hem of his red Calvin Klein boxers. He had no shirt on to accompany his shorts; so I just blatantly stared, occasionally blinking.

He was no slouch to say the least. His six pack was nowhere near as defined as I remember Luciano's being, but he wasn't too far away from that goal. His shoulders were broad, his arms muscular.

I gulped.

"Morning," In between his greeting, William let out a small yawn. He rubbed his eyes sleepily, before pushing his hand farther up his head and brushing the strands of hair that had fallen across his forehead, out his eye. His mouth smacked together quietly as he tried to wake himself fully up.

"Uh," words, Faith! Words! "Good morning," I breathed; I lifted my hand and waved slightly. Oh Jesus, how awkward. Yet, I think I was saved. William could barely keep his eyes open, making me giggle. The closer I got to him, the hotter the house seemed to get. Lord help us; more specifically, help me.

When I got closer to Will, I could've sworn his eyes had fluttered closed; and he was now standing and sleeping - that required a special sort of talent not many of us had. "Will?" I called out; I waved a hand in front of his face, before tapping him on the shoulder gently.

Nothing. But. Muscle.

His bloodshot blue eyes shot open and I nearly stumbled back. I grabbed at my chest, laughing. "Someone had a wild night last night."

Around eight p.m. last night William had left the house; Liam had hinted that he was probably going to a party a couple houses down, it only made sense. I wasn't sure when he got home last night, but I could tell it was definitely in the wee hours of the morning.

"Ye-" He let out another yawn, before stretching slightly and sighing, "-ah." I raised my eyebrows at him, certain that he was just ready to pass out on the hardwood floor. I didn't want to see him like that; considering if he got down there, there was no way I could pick him up.