Chapter 78

♡

Aurelia stared after Klaus, as he walked up the stairs before she  placed a protective hand on her belly.
She had a bad feeling, that something really bad would happen.

She walked up the stairs and followed Klaus into his room, where they found Elijah standing by the painting, Klaus made earlier.

"You put them in the paint, father's ashes, the earth from sacred ground, all hidden in plain sight." Elijah said, almost harshly, as he lifted the paintbrush Klaus used, into the air.

"What are you doing here? You're supposed to be guarding Hayley." Klaus hissed.

"She's gone. She and Jackson took Hope, and you will not find them, brother." Elijah said coldly, earning himself a questioningly look from Aurelia. Anger and confusement washed over Klaus's face.

"You helped Hayley escape with my daughter." Klaus said angrily, staring infuriated at Elijah, as he walked closer to him.

"Well, someone had to protect that child." Elijah answered coldly.

Suddenly Klaus flashed to Elijah and they started to fight.

"Stop it!" Aurelia yelled in panic, as Klaus held Elijah by his throat.

Suddenly Elijah attacked Klaus, and threw him across the room.

Elijah was about to attack him again, but Klaus was faster and pushed Elijah to the ground.

"How dare you! I'm a hybrid, Elijah.
Why provoke a fight you cannot win?" Klaus hissed angrily, while holding Elijah to the ground.

Elijah suddenly pulled out a special dagger and pushed it through Klaus's heart.

"Noo! Elijah no! " Aurelia screamed, just staring at them with wide eyes.

Aurelia ran to Klaus's side as his body slumped to the ground.

Elijah held her back, so that she couldn't pull the dagger out.

"I'll make them pay for this" Aurelia whispered angrily, looking directly at Klaus, before he turned all grey and collapsed on the ground.

She knew that Elijah had heard what she had said to Klaus.

She wriggled out Elijah's crasp and turned around to face him with anger written all over her face.

She stared at him, with a hurt look on her face, before she stormed out of the room. She shot an angry and hurt look at Rebekah and Freya, as she passed them on her way. They were definetly a part of that plan, to take Klaus out.

Aurelia quickly pulled out her cell phone and called Cami, as she stormed to her bedroom.

"Hey Aura?" Cami answered her phone questioningly.