Chapter 48

♡

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Elijah walked into the front yard together with Klaus, where a crowd of vampires were gathered.

"I thought this lot would've learned their lesson." Klaus said smirking.

"Well, they're not exactly renowned for their genius." Elijah added smirking too.

"So where's the ringleader of this circus? Too afraid to show his face?" Klaus continued.

"I'm here." Marcel said walking out on the balcony confidently.

"And I'm gonna offer you one last chance. To pack your stuff and get the hell out of my town." He continued.

"You'll allow your men to rush into their deaths again?" Klaus asked.

"Look around. Every vampire in the Quarter is coming out. They want their city back, no surrender this time. You're gonna have to kill us all." Marcel said smirking confidently.

"Okay. I think I'll start with you." Klaus said getting agitated.

"Fine. Come get me." Marcel said before flashing away.

"If you don't kill him, I will." Elijah said determined to Klaus.

"He's mine. This won't take long." Klaus said before flashing after Marcel.

"Gentlemen." Elijah started coldly as he unbuttoned his jacket.

"Shall we?" He continued before they all stormed at him.

He defeated almost all of the vampires. Only a few ones were still on their feet.

"Are we done yet?" Elijah asked feeling very confident.

"Wow. Nice job." Jr suddenly heard Francesca say behind him, making him turn around.

"Saved me the trouble of killing all these vampires myself." She continued smirking.

Suddenly he was grabbed from behind by two men, who bit into his neck, making him fall to the ground and loose his consciousness.

Some time later he woke up and frantically started searching for Aurelia and Hayley in the empty compound, but he couldn't find them anywhere.

Suddenly his search was interrupted by the sound of Cami and Marcel talking in the front yard.

"Marcel! Where are they?!"  Elijah shouted through the whole building, storming into the yard, pushing a chair out of his way in anger.

"Where are they?!" He shouted at him again.

Cami stepped in front of Elijah, trying to calm him down.

"He doesn't have them.
Please, I know you don't trust him, but you know I wouldn't lie.
He doesn't have them." She said.