{3: Sleep}

{3: Sleep}

Without Hinata, Kageyama can't sleep. He restlessly tosses and turns, with various memories repeatedly flashing before his eyes.

"One more!" Hinata hollers, begging Kageyama to toss to him. "Just one more! I WILL get past their block this time!" Hinata's eyes seem to be looking through Kageyama, and straight into his heart. Damn Hinata and his endless determination... Damn Hinata and his gorgeous eyes... Damn Hinata and his dazzling smile... Damn Hinata and his energetic personality...

"Damn Hinata..." Kageyama mutters, tugging his blanket up over his face. "Damn Hinata, constantly being in my head..."

"HAHAHA nice receive, Hinata!" Tanaka hollers, meanwhile clutching his stomach, "Isn't that the third time that you received the ball with your face?"

"Pay attention, idiot!" Kageyama hollers, causing Hinata to jump. "Stop daydreaming! " With a sigh, he adds, "I'll show you how it's done... Hit the ball towards me and I'll receive it." Hesitantly picking the colorful ball off of the floor, Hinata prepares to hit the ball towards Kageyama.

His movements are graceful, beautiful, and VERY distracting. Before he has a chance to even process what is happening, loud laughter can be heard. "HAHAHA, nice receive, Kageyama!" Tanaka shouts, soon accompanied by Hinata.

Smoothing down his hair so he looks more like Kageyama, Hinata says, "let me show you how it's done," in between fits of laughter. "I am Kageyama, and I am the King of Receiving With My Face."

Failing to realize that he had started to fall asleep, Kageyama instinctively moves to sit up, and ends up banging his head off his bedroom wall. Why did he put his bed right next to the wall?

"I can't find the air mattress; we're going to have to..." Kageyama begins to say, but soon lets his voice trail off as he realizes that Hinata is already asleep. In fact, Hinata is ASLEEP on HIS bed. He is unusually quiet... And with the pale moonlight coming in through the windows, Hinata looks like an angel.

Oh yeah, inviting Hinata over for a sleepover was a bad idea. Apparently having Hinata sleep in a bed that isn't against a wall is also a bad idea. The idiot, who rolls around in his sleep, rolls right of the bed. And since he is a MAJOR idiot, he tends to continue to sleep, even if he on the floor.

"Damn missing air mattress... Damn Hinata..." Kageyama mutters, meanwhile struggling to push his bed, with Hinata on it, up against one of his bedroom walls before Hinata falls off again.

"Damn Hinata... What did you do at home? Did you have your bed against a wall, or did you just wake up on the floor every morning?" Kageyama mutters, turning to look at the left side of his bed. Just a few months ago, Hinata had slept beside him...

Opening eyes to find that it was only one in the morning, Kageyama tries to figure out what woke him up. Feeling a strange weight upon his body, Kageyama looks under the blanket. Hinata's head is on his chest, and half of his small body is on top of Kageyama's. Damn him and his rolling around when sleeping... Damn him and his adorable face... His adorable hair... His adorable... Damn him! Damn Hinata! Why can't he lay on one side of the bed like a normal person? Damn Hinata... Damn Hinata making his heart beat rapidly...

Kageyama shivers. When Hinata was with him, he felt warm... Now he feels cold. He feels as though he is a human Popsicle. Wrapping his blanket around himself, Kageyama stares at the wall. Damn Hinata! All he can seem to think about is Hinata!

DAMN
DAMN
DAMN
DAMN

DAMN IT, IT'S MORNING!

"DAMN IT, HINATA!" Kageyama hollers, soon throwing his blanket to the floor. "DAMN IT, DAMN IT, DAMN ITTTTTTTT!"

"STOP SWEARING," his mother hollers from downstairs, "and come down and eat your breakfast!"