“Just couldn’t sleep” I say looking at the food I’m plating up.

Grace POV

I wake up early again to go and watch the sun rise I don’t know why but since I got here I have watched it rise every day. I somehow climb the same tree most mornings. Once the sun rose this morning I noticed that daddy was there he tells me to come inside so I don’t get sick. It’s nice having someone care about me. He carries me in and I feed Galileo. Then go up for a shower. I pick my clothes

“We should decorate your room” dad says from behind me. I don’t even get scared now when they speak from behind me. I just give him a shrug I wouldn’t even know what to do with my room I don’t really know what I like. After my shower I get dressed and I try to brush my hair but it is knotty and I can’t do it. I am about to go down stars I see Perrie and Zayn.

“Morning kid” Zayn says

“Morning angel” Perrie says

“Good morning. Umm Perrie can you help me with my hair I can’t do it”

“Sure thing Chickee babe come on” I figure I won’t bring up last night and I won’t say anything if she ask. We sit on my bed and she gently brushes my hair normally dad does it he isn’t really good at it I know he tries but he is a little rough. I remember what dad said this morning about decorating my room I’m trying to think about what I like. I don’t even like a color.

“What are you thinking about babe?”

“Daddy said we need to decorate my room but I don’t know what color I like.”

“You don’t really have to paint it a color. What about something you like you can get that painted on your wall”

I think about what she says. I really have to think about it

“What are some of the things you like Gracie?” Perrie ask as she starts plating half my hair

“I Guess I like sunrises and in some of the books I have read lately I like the idea of horses and I like dogs. I like music”

“See there you go some things you like. Hey do you want to have a girls night to night with the girls form my band well if your daddy says it’s ok” I don’t know the other girls.

“What is a girl’s night?”

“Well we eat lots of junk food watch movies do what ever really” I don’t really know if I like the idea there is n control I just got comfortable here I don’t know how I would go staying at someone’s house and only knowing one person.

“You don’t have to if you don’t want to babe it was just an idea”