nine :: trent wilson

you would like to think that i would have ended my foolish ways. jack and jack are a little disappointed in me, well g was which is totally understandable. g is like the big brother i never had but he just don't understand.

to be honest, i did cut back a lot with dating and sleeping with guys. and i think nate was the last guy i slept with but i can't say the same about him.

nate may just be a bigger fuckboy that had ever lived. this boy does not know when to stop. one day, he had this girl stay the night and i could hear everything! he brought home another girl later on that night.

i really decided on focusing more on my school because my grades have been slipping a lot but that doesn't really matter since school ends in about a month.

but right now, i have been talking to this guy named trent. and let me tell you, he is the sweetest guy ever. not to mention that he is insanely gorgeous. and tonight we have our third date.

trent told me to dress a little fancy so i obeyed his command. i picked out this pretty navy blue dress (picture). i actually took the time to straighten my long hair which takes forever and i hate doing it which is why it's always curly.

he told me that he would be here around eight o'clock and that boy is never late.

i quickly did my make up with was just a basic smokey eye and nude lips. nothing to extraordinary. i slipped on my dress. yo if i do as little as raise my hand, you might as well say hello to my nipple.

as i was about to grab my phone and purse, there was a knock at the door. i glance at the time, it was eight.

i smirked to myself and as i walked towards the door.

"hey love." i smiled.

told ya, he's never late.

"hey babe." he smiled, he looked me up and down. "you look absolutely gorgeous."

i blushed, "thanks, you don't look to bad yourself." i winked.

trent did a 360, "oh this old thing?"

i laughed, "come on."

//

we arrived at this restaurant, downtown. trent came around to my door and helped me out. he intertwined our fingers together as we walked inside.

i bit my lip, everything looked so expensive. i can't let him do this for me.

"babe, what's wrong?" he stood in front of me, with a worried look.

"everything here looks so expensive, i can't let you pay for all of this." i confessed, looking down at the well decorated floor.

his finger lifted up my chin, making me look him in the eyes.

"you don't have to worry about that love," he quickly pecked me on my lips. "come on."

we walked up to the host podium.

"reservation for wilson." trent said, politely.

"ah yes, your table is ready for you sir." he said, "right this way."

he led the way to the table.

trent extended his arm to me, wiggling his fingers, telling me to hold his hand. i smiled and took his hand.

once we got to our table, trent let go of my hand and went to go pull out my seat. i kissed his cheek before sitting down.

he smiled at me, once he sat down in front of me.

"you know for a guy that hangs out with a lot of assholes, you are really sweet." i smiled.

his cheeks turned red, "oh stop it," he waved his hand at me, "but seriously, you don't think it's too much."

i bit my lip, "well this is the kind of place you couples come on their one year anniversary not their third date."

"oh so you think we are a couple?" trent smirked.

i felt my face heat up, i ran my fingers through my hair, flipping it to the other side "n-no, i was just saying."

"relax cy, i'm just messing with you." he said, "and yeah i thought it was too much but after hours of talking to my mom about you, she told me to take you here."

"you talked to your mom about me?" i furrowed my eyebrows.

his face turned red, "oh shit, yeah i do. i just really like you."

"i really like you too." i smiled, placing my hand on his as a sense of comfort. he got a little nervous.

he smiled at me before looking at the menu, i copied his actions.

"you see anything you like?" i asked.

"yeah." he said.

"oh what is it?"

"umm it's called cyber rose alvarez."

i looked up at trent, who wasn't even looking at the menu, he was too busy staring at me.

"oh stop it." i blushed.

he chuckled a bit, "no but seriously, the chicken alfredo sounds amazing right now."

a/n; yall like trent? ok if you said yeah, you will change your mind sooner or later