Chapter 1: Kill the Dragon!

I gasped, did I hear hear my mother's words correctly 'Y/n kill me.'

My mother and Dragon Eva stated bluntly.

I was frozen, I could never kill someone let alone a dragon and my mother, she must have read my thoughts, for she roared a mighty roar, snapping me out of the horrid thoughts. She ran a finger across my cheek and smiled gently down at me wiping the single stray tear that cascaded down my rosy cheek.

'Kill me sweetheart, It will be ok, for now my time in this life is done and it's time for my departure.'

Her voice, soft like silk and her comforting scent, like sweet butterfly milk. I felt my eyes and cheeks become wet with tears and I shook my head.

"Mommy! you can't leave me alone, you promised!" I cried and hugged her.

Eva caressed my body with her snout in a comforting manor

"Don't worry my beautiful girl, you'll be ok, don't fret, find a guild and make some friends ok."

I nodded and kissed her claw before drinking the vile of blood give to be, sprouting dragon wings and my once silky, and h/l, h/c soon the tips faded to a silver, lilac color as one of my e/c eyes turned so it was half icy blue and deep Crimson.

I cried and I hugged Eva for the last time and blasted both a light and shadow dragon roar, with such power to kill her.

It seemed to work and Eva was dead, I hugged her still corpse and sobbed until I had no more tears to shed.

I got up and walked away from Eva with a satchel full of the memories we shared together and began my long journey to Fiore.