Welcome to Freddy's Pizza

Dipper Pov. (6 years old.)

Me and my sister were jumping up and down from our seats in the car, we were so excited, were finally going to Freddy's Pizzeria! My mom was driving us there, while dad was still at work.

"Mom! Are we there yet!?" Mabel asked leaning to the driver seat, "Almost honey." she says, "Just wait for a few more minutes." mom added.

Mabel went back, still excited and so was I. Finally, the car stopped, "WERE HERE!" our mom says, "YAY!" me and Mabel cheered.

Mom got out of the car, opened the door for us. Me and Mabel jumped out, and charged in the pizzeria, "DIPPER! MABEL! WAIT!" Mom yelled chasing after us, me and Mabel just giggled and entered the pizzeria.

We both stopped, when we saw all the games, prizes, and the cool animals singing! Our mo finally caught up with us, "You kids<Pants> really should learn to wait." she says, "Sorry mom." Me and Mabel say.

We sat down, and mom ordered Pizza, "Mom, can we see the animals?" Mabel asked, "Yeah! Can we?" I also asked, then we gave her puppy eyes, "Okay." she says smiling, Me and Mabel hopped off our seats, and our mom chased after us again.

We reached the singing animals, but there were two many kids in the way, "HEY! We can't see!" I said, Mabel tries to squeeze her way through, but get's pushed out. Mom catches her, and carries her up, for her to see.

"I wanna see!" I said, "Hang on sweetie, I can't carry the both of you." mom says, then Mabel waved her arms up cheering.

I grunted, and turned away, too see of there's anything else to see. I walked away, and looked around, then I heard a creaking noise. I turned and saw a door that says, Parts and Service, I wonder what that means?

I walked towards it, and took a peek.

Foxy Pov.

I was playing with the door, creakinh loudly as I push it gently with a my rusty hook.

"Foxy!" Chica yelled, her loose head swayed abit. "Stop that, your going to get us caught!" She chastised me.

"Sorry." I said and stopped touching, giving out a loud moan.

"What is it?" Bonnie asked sitting next to me faceless.

"I'm bored." I confessed.

I hear Bonnie mechanicals sigh, "Yeah, being trapped isn't always fun." he says.

"H-hello?" we hear a young boys voice, we all glanced and saw a boy staring at us, "Uh...hi?" he says.

We all just stared at him, as he entered inside, "Uh...Hi, I'm Dipper." he introduced himself, "Uh...hi, I'm Freddy." The brown bear sheepish greeted.

"Like the one outside?" Dipper asked, "Yeah, about that...why aren't you out there?" Freddy asked.

"There were to many kids blocking me, so I decided to look for something interesting." he says, "Why do you have holes?" he asked, pointing at our damaged cases, "It's a long story." I told him.

"Okay." the boy said, then there was a few moments of awkward silence. Seriously, isn't he scared of us? "Can you guys sing?" The boy asked.

Again we stared at him, and then shared glances at each other, "Uh...sure." Freddy says, and he stands up, with wires sticking out. We gathered around, and sang the old song we used to sing before we were thrown here.

Surprisingly, our voice boxes still worked, and the boy enjoyed our performance, "Wow! you guys are awesome! Why aren't you outside with the others?" he asked, does he really not know? "It's...a long story." Chica says.

"Can I stay with you guys for awhile?" he asked, "Uh..sure." Bonnie says, "YAY!" the boy cheered.

We spent time with the boy, I had to admit I enjoyed his company, and so did Chica, Bonnie, and Freddy. It's been so long since we talked to a kid, not with our voice boxes, but like people.

We haven't done that since, that day. I shook the thought out of my head, not going to think about it now.

"Hey Foxy! Can sing that Pirate song again?" Dipper asked, I laughed abit, "This is your 3rd one." I said smiling at him, "It' really good!" he says.

"Alright." I said, I prepared my voice box and-"DIPPER!?" We here someone shout Dipper's name, "Mom!?" Dipper shouts, "Uh...what about another time ey kid?" I asked, "Okay." he says and runs out.

We all watched him run out, I sighed, "Well...that was an interesting encounter." Bonnie says, "Yeah." Chica says, "You think we'll see him again?" I asked, Freddy shrugged, it was a small chance of happening.

I sighed again and looked at the door. I played with it again, "Foxy!" Chica yelled.

Dipper Pov.

I found Mabel and mom looking around, "Mom!" I yelled I ran to her, "Dipper!" she says and I hugged her, "Where have you been!?" mom asked, "I was looking around and-" "Dipper you shouldn't have done that." mom says, and drags me back to the table where our pizza was waiting.

"Dipper, promise mommy you're not running off again with out my permission." mom says, "Yes mom." I said and sat and ate pizza.

Afterward, we hop into the car and drove back home.

I was in me and my sister's room, we drawing pictures about our day. "Hey Dipper look!" Mabel showed me a drawing of the toy like Chica holding her hand. I showed her my drawing of the friendly animals I was with, she gave a confused look.

"Who are those?" she asked, "They are the animals I've met." I told her, she just looked at me confused, "Honey I'm home!" we hear out dad.

We charge at him, carrying our pictures, "Hey kiddos!" Dad says and hugs us both, "Dad look at my drawing!" Mabel showed dad her drawing, "Wow, it's pretty!" Dad says, I showed him my drawing, "Uh...it's nice Dipper." he says, "Thanks!" I said.

"Kids it's tie for bed!" mom says, "Okay mom!" me and Mabel says, and we kissed dad on the cheek and head off to bed.

We laid down down on our bed, "Goodnight Mabel." I said, "Good Night Dipper." she says and we slept, I dreamed of the friendly animals I've met before.

Dad Pov.

"Uh honey..." I said, "Hm?"

"Take a look at what Dipper drew." I said showing her the picture, "Uh...what are these?" she asked, "He says it's the animatronics he saw." I told her, "I don't know, he wondered off a bit, maybe they were somewhere at pizzeria." she says.

"And they look like that?" I asked pointing at the faceless bunny thing, and at the weird duck thing, "It's a kids drawing hon, it'll improve." she says, and maybe she was right.