• 57

zayn: you still fuckin that fake ass carrot bitch ?

zayn: did she like the way my ass tasted?

zayn: I thought you were better than this

zayn: I really fucking hate you right now

zayn: but you know what? I still fucking love you

Zayn wiped his eyes quickly, chuckling. He actually can't believe that he's crying over a fuck boy! The biggest fuck boy he has ever met, the fuck boy he fell in love with and thought was the best thing ever in the world.

Zayn shook his head and almost yelled at Louis to hurry up, he let out a shaky breath and wiped his eyes again for the millionth time.

"Bro, you're going to be fine. He's literally the worst fuck boy ever." Louis said, glancing at his best friend and gave him a reassuring smile which Zayn ignored and just stared down at his phone, waiting for Liam to reply.

Louis sighed when Zayn didn't reply to him, understanding why. He seriously wanted to punch Liam in the face, as Zayn's best friend - partner in crime and forever will be, Louis would never do anything like that to him if they ever went down that road.

He knew Zayn hated cheaters, he hated liars, he hated people that break promises, he hated Liam at the moment.

Louis knows Zayn way too much, he knows everything about his best friend. Zayn didn't deserved it, Zayn was perfect and anyone would be lucky to have him.

And fuck - of course Liam had to ruin everything. Louis shook his head and pulled up in front of Sophia's house, seeing Liam's car parked in the drive way.

Zayn lifted his head up and noticed his car as well, immediately getting out of Louis' car. Louis quickly followed and grabbed Zayn's wrist, pulling him back.

"Before we knock on that door, you need to calm down first. We both need to, I don't wanna end up in jail." Louis chuckled, trying to lighten up the mood like he always does.

Zayn chuckled dryly. "Trust me, going to jail right now is worth it. Rather be there than finding out that your boyfriend cheated on you." Zayn flashed Louis the fakest smile Louis has ever seen and let go of Zayn's wrist as they made their way to the front door.

Zayn stood there in front of the door and took a deep breath, closing his eyes and trying to calm himself down.

He was about to knock since it was nice to knock but he thought fuck it, he opened the door, silently thanking that it was unlock. He walked in with Louis behind him, walking further inside and looked around for the two.

"I told you, i was drunk. You might've put something in my drink, I wouldn't fucked you if you hadn't putting anything in my glass!"

Zayn stopped in his tracks as he listened to what Liam had shouted, motioning to Louis to stop and listen.

"So what if I did? You'd still fuck me anyway!" A girl's voice shouted back.

Zayn slowly crept more towards where their voices was coming from which was in the living room.

He heard Liam groan in frustration. "How many times do I have to tell you that I'm gay? I have a boyfriend for god sakes!"

Zayn couldn't help but feel a little better, he wasn't the type of person to stay forever mad at someone. He's the type to immediately forgive.

"Well, not when you're drunk." Zayn heard a girly laugh, causing him to boil, he hated this Sophia girl so much.

Zayn poked his head towards them a little and watched the scene, looking at Liam throwing his arms and face red as he shouted.

Louis rolled his eyes and wasn't watching his movements when he was about to lean on the wall, he accidentally knocked down a vase with his ass.

Zayn whipped back and widen his eyes at his best friend. "Fucking hell Louis! Why do you have to be have a big ass, you just fucking- god now they know we're here!"

Zayn hissed and pushed Louis back with him to hide somewhere when Sophia and Liam asked each other who was there to each other when they heard the vase broke into pieces, because of Louis' huge ass

"Isn't that we are here for? To bust your cheating boy - ex boyfriend's ass?" Louis replied, voice loud enough for Liam and Sophia to hear.

"What? I'm your ex boyfriend now?" Liam asked confused once he heard Louis.

Zayn quickly whipped his head towards the direction he heard Liam speak, Sophia standing way too close for Zayn's liking.

Louis stepped up, clenching his fist as soon as he seen Liam. "Yes, a fucking cheater ex-boyfriend of his."

Liam's mouth slowly opened in surprise, feeling a pain his chest, he could literally feel his heart crack into bits and pieces. His facial expression suddenly blank, trying to be tough and not show how hurt he is.

Zayn looked at Liam and then quickly looking away, he couldn't bare to look at him right now.

"Z-Zayn.." Liam said, his voice soft. He stepped towards Zayn but Louis stepped forward and held his hand out, shaking his head.

"You don't deserve to talk to him, you hurt him. You're pathetic, he loves you and you hurt him. Who would do something like that to someone that loves you dearly!?" Louis shook his head again and chuckled.

"Oh that's right, a fuck boy and that my friend is you." Louis poked Liam's chest hard with his index finger, giving Liam a death glade before turning around and grabbing Zayn's wrist.

"Cmon lets go, he's not worth our time. Don't want to ever see you with him or be near him ever until you apologise to him a million times." Louis said before dragging Zayn out of the house.

Zayn looked back over his shoulder as Louis dragged him towards the door, he gave Liam a sad and apologetic look quickly before stepping out of Sophia's house, the door suddenly slammed in his face once Louis closed it.

Zayn looked down and let out a breath he had been holding and suddenly broke down, letting out sobs that Liam and Sophia could probably hear inside.

"Zee, bro. Cmere." Louis opened his arms and Zayn walked over to him quickly and slumped against him, tears slowly falling down his cheeks.

"I loved him." He whispered, sobbing softly on Louis shoulder.

"I know, but you have to give it sometime yeah before you go back to him and forgive him." Louis rubbed his best friend's back and sighed.

Zayn softly nodded and quickly wiped his eyes, pouting.

"Yeah, let's go get drunk. I wanna drink all my sorrows away right now and I'm craving for that bitter sweet taste in my throat." Zayn slowly pulled away from their embrace and headed towards Louis' car.

Louis chuckled and got in, Zayn getting in the passenger. Louis glanced at his best friend, smiling at him reassuringly. "I figured you'd say that."

~*~

Aw Liam, you shouldn't of hung out with $ophia, Trashpia, Carrotphia man she's got other good nicknames.

Yes, I do not ship Sophiam. The only girlfriend I shipped Liam with was Danielle because their relationship was real and they were cute together unlike $ophia and him.

Thoughts on this chapter?