Chapter 19: The Sacrifice

Start from the beginning

"I hope you didn't forget about the sacrifice, Elena." Good he thinks I'm Elena.

"I didn't."

"Don't try anything stupid, remember what happened to Katerina when she ran." I start to back away with Jenna.

"Jenna, on the count of three, run. THREE!" We both run as fast as we can to the car. She jumps in and I drive away. "Jenna, what the hell?"

"Boarding house, now!"

"The Salvatore boarding house?"

"Yes! GO!" I drive to the old building and park. Jenna runs out and into the house. I walk up to the door and knock. I open the door to see a tall dark haired, blue-eyed guy.

"Hi, I'm looking for Elena Gilbert? I'm--" I was cut off by the guy grabbing my neck and pushing me up against the wall, inside the house. He left the door wide open, so people could see. 

"Katherine, what the hell are you doing here?"

"Katherine?" I ask as he squeezes my throat more.

"I thought you were stuck with Klaus. And I thought you would run. Stop trying to get Elena killed!" He says, slamming me against the wall.

"De-rek!' I try to say with the little oxygen I have left. At that moment the man was shot with an arrow. He drops me and I gasp for air. Allison, Scott and Derek come in, to see who the man is. He just pulls the arrow out and has a murderous look on his face. He starts to walk towards Allison when I see a vase. I grab it and throw it at his head. He was so focused on the others that, the vase knocks him out.

I walk around the corner to see Jenna and Elena run in. "Katherine? How did you get away?"

"Who the hell is Katherine?" I yell making Jenna jump.

"Izzy?"

"Duh." She runs up and hugs me. I look behind her and see Elijah.

"What are you doing here?" I ask as Derek, Peter, Scott, Stiles, Isaac, Allison and Chris enter the room.

"I see you brought the whole pack." Elijah motions to the others, "The hunters, human and the werewolves."

Elena then looked at me, "You brought werewolves to Mystic Falls? So close to the full moon? And that's not even my first question. Who they hell are they? How do you even know about that?"

"How do you know about--?" I am cut off by someone throwing me across the room. The man from before pins me to the wall.

"DAMON STOP!" Elena screams.

"Why should I? Katherine ruined my--!"

"I'm. Not. KATHERINE!" I whisper in between breaths.

He drops me and Elena walks over to me and helps me stand. I look over to the others and ay, "Let me explain, Meet my identical twin sister, Elena."

"And this is Izzy." Elena finishes looking at Damon.

We hear a collective, "WHAT?"

"I have never heard of twin doppelgängers, Elena. How do we know she's not Katherine?" Damon asks as another man enters the house.

"What is going on?" he says, looking at me. "Are we seriously working with Katherine again?"

"Not Katherine, dumb ass." I say, sneering.

"Stefan, this is my twin sister, Isabella." Elena says.

"How about to clear up confusion about whats happening I clear it up." He then looks at Jenna and says, "Jenna, dear. Go get some food and a lot of alcohol." She leaves and he says, "Sit down. his might take a while."