She sighs, then turns around with a big smile. He embraces her, then they kiss on the lips. "I'll see you tomorrow, yea?" She smiles, still hugging him. "I'm busy now, though."

He nods, kisses her again, then jogs off.

"My boyfriend." She sighs. "Keep a secret?"

"Of course..."

"He's a prat." She breaths. "But maybe...if I loosen up a bit, I can actually talk to Harry..."

I widen my eyes, looking at her.

"And he might like me..." She says quietly, climbing through the portrait hole behind some first years. "Is it mad?"

"Absolutely not!" I smile, shaking my head. "Oh, you'd make a darling couple, honestly."

"So you wouldn't mind my dating him, if it happened?" She squeaks, looking into my eyes.

"Why would I?" I squeak back.

"Oh..er.." She pauses, as if realizing a mistake. "Because you've gotten so close...and..."

I can't help but laugh. "I don't like him Ginny." I continue laughing a bit. "I promise, nothing would ever happen there."

"Oh," she breaths, "Good!"

The next day couldn't have been slower. I was looking forward to seeing Remus and Tonks. But instead, sat inside a grimy pub listening about a new defense club. Granted, I came late, spending a quick hello with Tonks. Remus didn't make it.

By the time we were finished, it was almost time to go back to Hogwarts. And Ginny, playing girlfriend, was expected to spend some sort of time with her boyfriend.

"Pstt, Rose.." I freeze, hearing my name. "Wotcher, Sirina." I'm pulled behind a bush.

"Why are we hiding?!" I question.

"Because I want to talk to you without anyone overhearing..." She says quietly.

"What?" I ask, slightly alarmed.

"I want to know how you would feel about-"

"Tonks?!" We turn to see Harry running towards us. He smiles brightly at Tonks. "What are you doing here?!"

"Just stopping by." She forces a smile. "How are you, Harry?"

"Fine, but I should go catch up with the others. Later!" He smiles and turns away. "Rose, we're heading back, coming?" He glances back at me.

"Yea, coming!" He waits, showing I have no time left with Tonks. "Bye, see you later." I shrug, getting pulled along by Harry.

"Are you doing DA?" He asks, releasing my arm, allowing me to walk freely.

"Of course." I nod. "Wouldn't miss it."

The rest of the walk until we reached Ron and Hermione was spent in an awkward silence.

"Rose, I was thinking you could help me with something.." Hermione says, smiling with the most evil look I've ever saw from her. "Come with me."

I go with her willingly, curious as to what she was planning. She pulled me up to the girls dormitories, which were still empty. "What is it Hermione?"

"I want to charm the list." She says quietly, pulling it out. "But you can't tell anyone."

"I wouldn't dare." I promise. "What were you thinking?"

"Something awful, if they tell anyone." She states, looking down at the list. "Of course, no true danger."

"What about a bat bogey hex?" I think aloud. "Oh, or a pimple hex?"