Prologue: The day they knew.... They Loved One Another...

Hermione Granger was sorted into Slytherin in her first year, instead of Gryffindor. She was always in Severus Snape's, her Potions master graces. She was still friends with Harry and Ron, and most of the Slytherin's Frowned upon their friendships; let alone a Mudblood in their house. But when someone called her that near professor Snape, they'd get a weeks detention.

One day, on a Wednesday afternoon. Hermione, Harry, Ron, the Slytherin's and the Gryffindor's had Potions with Professor Snape. As he was speaking, Hermione spoke out of terms; and got a detention, from 7:00pm - 9:00pm. At 8:55, she arrived at Professor Snape's quarter's; and knocked on the door.

"Come in Ms. Granger" Her Professor said, almost quietly.
She walked in, and closed the door.

"What will I be doing for my punishment Professor?" Hermione asked, as she moved her weight from one leg to another.

"Don't tell me you forgot,
Ms. Granger" Severus said, as he smirked.

He walked closer to her, and pulled her close, by the waist. He stroked her cheek, before sliding down to her chin. He lifted her chin up, looking into her Sweet Brown eyes; lite by a roaring fire in his fireplace, and kissed her.

He playfully bite her bottom lip, before their tounges met; they moved in sync, dancing in the moist cassum of their mouths.

As they broke away, they gasped for air. Before he continued, she spoke.

"Tsk Severus, I haven't forgot; I just thought it would be something more... A Pleasurable yet punishable act" Hermione said, as a seductive grin formed on her face.

"If that's what you want... Then that's what you'll get" Severus said, matching her smirk; before they kissed again, more hot and passionate than the last.

As they broke away, both were aroused; Hermione couldn't control her self, and started to undo his pants and pull down his underwear.

"Hermione, what are you... ?" But before he could finish, Hermione was stroking and sucking on his penis. He couldn't help, but let out a loud moan.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
More to continue in the next chapter ;)