Favourite Thing To Do Together

Hello my amazing readers! I feel horrible for not updating in forever but HEY! Canadian Thanksgiving is this weekend so I should have more time! In case you didn't know, I'm thankful for all of you lovelies <3 anyways, I know this isn't a request but I wanted a quick update out so here you are! Thanks again for the support and above I leave you a great gif to show my thanks.

---------

Tony:

Tony loved it when you two would just relax and watch one of his favourite movies. He didn't get to relax very often but when he did, having you buy his side was all he could ask for—the movies and cuddles just acted as an extra that he didn't mind at all.

Steve:

He absolutely loved the way you'd drag him outside to enjoy a walk with you, hand in hand, through Central Park. He loved going for runs but, just as Tony, loved being able to relax with you. He'd spin your around a couple of times as you walked and give you a cheesy smile once he dipped you and pecked your lips. 

Clint:

Uncommon to popular belief, Clint loves cooking. His favourite thing to do with you is make dinner together before setting up a nice candle lit evening spent sipping wine and laughing at his lame jokes. He'll usually do the dishes because he wants you to rest and then he'll make sure to cuddle up with you until you drift asleep in his warm embrace.

Bruce:

Bruce really enjoys music so he'll usually put on a slow song and pull you off the couch when you're upset, which will result in you widely grinning as you two slowly move to the music. He'll end up changing the song to something faster and you'll become a giggling mess as calm and reserved Bruce becomes a goof to make his favourite person happy.

Bucky:

Bucky loves being active but not in the regular 'go the the gym' kind of way. He loves going to an arcade and pulling you around to as many games as he can in a short amount of time. He'll usually beat you when it comes to the dancing games but when it's racing time—he doesn't stand one chance. He'll end up combining his tickets with yours and cashing them in for the largest stuffed animal you could wish for.