Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Eighteen:

Third Person -

Sam walked through the woods kicking the pebbles under his feet. It was a cold night so he pulled his jacket closer to his body. Sam quickly rubbing his hands together trying to keep warm.

He was nervous, it showed by the expression on his face. He passed back and fourth waiting for the person to arrive.

He heard a rustle from behind him. He turned sharply to face it. The person was dressed in a black cloak, you weren't able to see their face.

"I see you made it Samuel." said a evil female voice.

"Sam. People call me Sam. I think you should have known that out of all people." Sam said snapping back at her.

"It's not nice to snap at people, Samuel. Respect you elders." said the women as she placed his hand on Sam's cheek. "You remind so much of your father such a responsible young man, I actually didn't think you were going to show up. You know you have a duty to accomplish."

He glared at the women, "I can't hurt her," he paused for a moment. "You don't know what you're doing." Sam let out a long sigh before continuing. "You're crazy."

The woman grabbed the long metal chain around Sam's neck, on that chair was a green glass bead. It was special to him, it helped him keep alive.

"Dear dear Samuel. You will complete your mission to Anubis will hear about this..." said the mystery woman with a sense of humor stinging from her tone.

Sam didn't want to imagine what Anubis could do to him. He didn't want to hurt anyone. It wasn't like him but it was his duty. He would lose ever bit of honor he gained in the past few years.

"Samuel you don't understand what this girl is capable of. She's powerful, don't fall into a trap young one."

Samuel stepped a few feet away from the woman. Playing with his fingers he looked at the grown.

"I don't want to hurt anymore" whispered Sam.

"Don't go soft Samuel! You are a warrior not some baby! It's the girl or life. Take your time to choose. You have two months or Anubis will here about you thinking about being a traitor." Ever ounce of evil spilled from her lips as the words flowed out of her mouth.

The woman began to speak again, "I don't want my only child being a traitor, my son. My flesh and blood being a filthy traitor. Remember Samuel you are a warrior." The woman removed the hood of the clock. "My son is a warrior."

Behind the mask was Caroline Denby.

She. Is. Back

-----

I hope you enjoyed that chapter! Remember to vote an comment! Also follow my Instagram @cupofankh! Thanks :) xoxo