Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Seventeen:

Marisa's POV

"Sarah?" I questioned as I looked at the ghost figure of the familiar old lady, "Why are you here?"

She walked over to me, touching me cheek.

I didn't know that ghosts could touch...

"Child of the gods. You and your friends are in great danger."

She began to fade.

"Find the destroyers of evil, find the destroyers of evil." And with that Sarah Frobisher-Smythe was gone.

Find the destroyers of evil? What is that suppose to mean. I thought for it a bit then decided to go downstairs to Andy's room. Before I could move the door swung open.

Serenity.

Her lush blond locks bounced as she skipped to her bed plopping down.

"Hey Marisa!" said the perky blonde, "Have you figured out anything with your Chosen One powers?"

"Anubis visited me. Same with Sarah." I lifted up my sleeve exposing my marked shoulder. "We are all in danger."

She began staring me wide eyed. I heard a few soft yells from down stairs, male screams. Then Serenity began to scream then sobbed rolling down her gray uniform stocking. Imprinted in her skin was the Mark of Anubis, right above her ankle bone.

She looked at me through tears as I rushed over to her, "Check on the boys, I can't stand to see Steven, Ethan, Liam, and Andy in pain. They need you, Chosen One."

"Serenity stay here. You're going to be fine."

Then I rushed out of the room, I ran down the old Anubis hallway that once was the home to my parents. My feet moved quickly down the stairs, trying to reach the boys as fast as I could. Unfortunately, I tripped.

Someone caught me. I looked up to see blue orbs, but not Andy orbs. They belonging to a tall, muscled up, blonde boy. He has to be at least 6'1, 6'2? Andy was only around 5'10. Which is considered tall considering my 5'2 figure. I'm short, my friends back in America called me pixie.

"Well it looks like someone was in a rush." said the blonde, with a strong American accent flowing form his lips. He smiled brightly at me.

"Yeah. Kinda." I said softly quite embarrassed from my recent accident. I untangled myself from his arms and stood up on the step.

"Hey! American too! I thought I was in a Harry Potter invasion here!" I laughed lightly at his comparison. "So where ya from? I'm from Cleveland, Ohio. My name Sam Hartley by the way. New resident at Anubis House"

"Marisa Rutter, Los Angles, California. Now excuse me, I have uh plans at the moment." With that I rushed into the boys room.

Andy was clutching his right shoulder. Ethan was in the corner frighten like a baby kitten. Steven was next to Ethan with the same expression holding tight to his ankle. Lastly, Liam was laying on his bed with his arms wrapped tightly around his stomach.

Poor boys. This is all my fault! Why me gods! Why me!

They looked at me with frightened expressions repeating familiar words at the same time, "We must find the destroyers of evil."

-

Well I hope you enjoyed that!

Comment & Vote so I know you want Chapter 18!

Shoutout to AnnieStypayhorlikson for the idea for Sam Hartley. Only she knows the TRUE identity of Sam. Hun, of you're reading this please don't spoil it for anyone. Thanks xoxo!

Also Sam's 'actor' is Alexander Ludwig. From 'The Hunger Games'