Warmer Now?

~Chapter 9
The Doctors POV
(Two days later)

"Doctor!" Rose's high pitched scream sounds through the walls to the TARDIS console. I start running flat put towards the bathroom, expecting the absolute worst, panic rising up inside me. I finally reach the bathroom and burst open the door, to find Rose wrapped tightly in a towel, shivering.
"There's no bloody hot water!" She exclaims through chattered teeth.
"Oh Rose," I heave a sigh of relief, and lean back against the door frame "I thought something was really wrong!"
"Something is-s "really wrong"! I'm f-freezing!" Rose hugs the towel tightly around her. I walk towards her and place my hands on her shoulders, drawing her in for a hug. She's soaking, but I don't care.
"Doctor, I'm making you soaked." Rose smiles against my jacket.
"Nah, that's fine. I hug her tighter, I just want you too be warm." I look down at her and smile.
"I'm much better now, thanks." Rose leans up and kisses my forehead. I grin, and then suddenly pick her up over my shoulders, laughing.
"Doctor! What are you doing?!" Rose shouts, giggling.
"Getting you dry!" I say, and then I start running, all the way through the halls, Rose balanced on my shoulder, in hysterics. I laugh as we reach our room, and put her back on the floor. Her face is flushed, and she has a wide smile plastered to her face.
"Oh, I'm getting you back for that!" She exclaims evilly, "But first, let me get changed." She smiles, and grabs at shirt and fabric shorts from her drawer, and goes into the bathroom to get dry.
She comes back a few minutes later, her damp, blonde hair in a pony tale, and all dressed. But she has a cunning smile playing at her lips. Suddenly I'm very worried. Rose runs of, and I run after her. We reach the kitchen, and she dives into the fridge. Oh crap. She pulls out some squirty cream, waves the bottle at me and laughs. I quickly make a dash for it, laughing. She laughs after me, and suddenly dives on my back, squirting cream all on the front of my jacket.
"Hey!" I say through laughter. She stops, and for a second I think she'll let me be, but no, of course not. She's Rose Tyler, she won't give up without winning the battle. She squirts cream in my hair, and I yelp, still running with her clinging onto my back. I decide I need to win, big time. Rose Tyler is not going to win this battle. Oh no, not today. I carry her, us both still laughing, squirty cream all down my jacket and in my hair, into the bedroom. I spin her round, and throw her playfully on the bed, and she drops her can of cream. I stop her as she makes the move to get up and retrieve it. Suddenly she stops, unaware of what I'm going to do next, but then I dive for her, and tickle her with all my might. She giggles and laughs underneath my touch, and I keep tickling. I laugh as she wriggles and writhes underneath me, completely helpless.
"Please!..." She says through laughter "Stop!"
"Sorry? What was that?" I laugh, still tickling her.
"I said...." She laughs again "Please...Stop!"
So I let her be, and she lies there, recovering from the tickle fight.
"I won." I smile, and move to sit next to her on the bed.
"Yep." She giggles, sitting up.
"Rose Tyler! Admitting defeat!"
"Shut up," she playfully pushes my arm, and I lean in and wrap my arms around her.
"Warmer now?" I ask teasingly.
"Much." She says, before realising the cream covering my jacket is now staining her top. I giggle evilly and she pulls an amused face, grabbing a pillow from the bed.
"Oh, you'll be sorry."

***
Aw just the Doctor and Rose messing about. Random fluff XD. Hope you enjoyed this random little chapter! :))