,,Where is Sienna?" -Harry

Sienna

The crazy blondie dressed up and left,but she put her brother in charge,which was not bothered that I was tied by an wardrobe's leg.

,,I'm sorry about Ella. She can be...A little exaggerated,especially when it's about her fandoms."

,,A little exaggerated? I'm tied."

,,You are the girlfriend of that boy,what was his name?"

,,Harry." I rolled my eyes,until the blondie figured it out.

,,My sister is totally in love with him. But it's bad for such a beautiful girl like you. "

,,Come closer."

I said in the sweetest way possible,like a cat cuddle. The boy came closer and fell in the trap. When he wanted to kiss me,I pulled the hand.

,,An angel like you shouldn't be kept so brutal."

The boy really fell for it. He untied me fast and I immediatly hit him with something heavy in the head. I just have to get to the coffee . This if that crazy gave me the correct adress.

Harry

I was waiting for Sienna. But it was strange that we didn't meet at Salva. That was our place. I took a place and I saw a blondie coming in. She place herself at the table and started to chuckle.

,,If you're interested,I don't give authographs."

,,No,darling,I came to the date."

What? From where this crazy know about the date? Then,I saw something in her hand. Sienna's phone. When I wanted to raise,the blondie pulled me back.

,,Where is Sienna?"

I cryed so loud that the girl started to shiver.

,,I love you,Harry. Don't let her stand between us. "

Damn. Niall just texted me about Simon's meeting.I raised up,and the blondie was still pulling me closer. Then I saw Sienna appearing in run on the door. The girl was consterned,but I used the moment and I ran to Sienna,hugging her tight. I could see her red joints and I understood she was tied up.

,,Fool Jackson. He's easily trapped."

,,You will not get away with this,Ella."

Sienna's voice was harsh. But she made me realise how much I loved her. I saw a blond boy appearing with something in his hands.

,,Watch out."

But I was myself hitten by Ella in the head. And everything was blank.