Coffee Date

Sienna

When I arrived,he was there. When he saw me ,he smiled. I took a seat as he continued to watch me very lovely. I smiled too.

,,I ordered a coffee with milk for you."

,,Thanks."

,,What do you want to know about me?"

,,I know you're a photographer,but something else? What do you like to do?"

,,Beside dating you,I sing. I make songs and maybe someday I will be famous."

,,I will like to hear you someday. "

,,About you?"

,,I will like to become an actress. "

,,I will watch your movies for sure. "

I chuckled and I continued to watch him. He was handsome,and the curly hair was making him special.

,,Look,Sienna,you need to know something. "

,,What? You don't erase the post anymore?"

,,Not that.I fell in love."

,,What?"

,,I fell in love with you,Sienna. I,I love you. "

Harry's POV

She was shocked and a little scared. If I didn't tell her I was going to explode.

,,Harry,I..."

,,Sorry.I had to say it."

,,I don't know what I feel...But I think,I think I feel something."

She rosed an eyebrow,but she was as beautiful as always.

,,I can wait."

We drank our coffee and we got out. At the door it was a pretty good singer with a guitar. I dropped a coin in his hat and I told Sienna to wait there. I got to him and whispered to his ear.

Sienna's POV:

I don't know what Harry wants to do,but he told me to wait. When I saw him holding the guitar,I got it.

,,Harry,don't..."

But he started to sing. He has a lovely voice. When the song was over,a lot of people were watching.

,,Thank you everyone."

All bended and dropped money in the hat,until it was full. The singer thanked thousand times and left happy.

,,So sweet.. You helped the poor man."

,,And I sang for you. "

,,You have an incredible voice. You should go to a contest. "

,,Nah,they are not my type. "

,,You should try."

I headed to his car and he let me home,but it was night already. I don't know why,but I hugged him tight and thanked for a pleasant night. She looked touched.I was having to think about my feelings. If I love him or not. I never felt something like this before.