,,Take a Step..."

Sienna

Sour tears were crossing my cheeks and leaving marks. I can suffer any day without him. I know what to do,even if it will attract bad comments.

Their concert was tomorrow ,but there are no tickets anymore. But I talked with my manager and he will take care of that. I searched through all my wardrobe for something to wear and I found a beautiful white dress. I was so enthusiatic and I didn't know which will be his react.

The next day,I dressed with my dress ,I curled my hair and I left him on my shoulders. Because it was an outside concert,I got my puffy cardigan. When I saw him on scene,I stoned. He was gorgeous,dressed in his plaided shirt. And he was singing wonderful like always. I was trying to get unobserved because every 1D fan knows about me. I fited my cardigan better so I can't be recognized and when they finished ,I got backstage. The bodyguard recognized me and wished me ,,Good Luck." I needed it. I saw him giving autographs and making photos with a crowd of fans. When they left,without seeing me , I got closer. Harry didn't recognized me,because I was covered.

,,Do you want a photo or..."

I got the cardigan from my face. His look was confused at the beggining.

,,Sienna?"

I was at 3 metres away from him,I know what to do. I made a small step in front of me,and he smiled. He understood.