Monday

CHAPTER 1

So most of you that haven't gotten annoyed with the whole prospect of my Charolette Drama, welcome back!  As a recap, last time you read, Charolette had broken my heart. 

On our anniversary.

Over e-mail.

Over Spring Break.

Now at this point, I was just in total shock, after she had done it, I had literally just not comprehended. I went downstairs, got a snack, ate it, and came back upstairs before it hit me.

I was single.

I didn't have a girlfriend.

She had left me for the very person she had left for me.

What. The. Fuck?

As soon as it hit me, I just sobbed into my pillow and sobbed.

And Sobbed.

And Sobbed.

And Sobbed.

I literally cried myself to sleep for the entire Spring Break my parents, of course, didn't notice a thing. Not the circles underneath my eyes every night. Not the sag in my shoulders. Nothing.

So I guess this was a perfectly good reason for my anger and depression, and my full on rage at Charolette.

I sent her an e-mail, and I guess you could say... possibly that I went a little overboard...

I said something along the lines of, " You're a filthy fucking coward," and, "You just wait untill Monday,"and "I should slap you -_-" 

You know, along those lines, not necessarily that.

Anyways. There was a lot going on with this whole deal and now I was depressed.

The day I was dreading finally came: Monday.

I guess I shouldn't have been dreading it since I was the one who was probably going to be doing all of the yelling, but I couldn't help feeling like I was going to chicken out or start crying.

Your guess was as good as mine as I walked through the double doors that led to the lunch room that Monday.

The moment I walked in, I saw her. It seemed like she was waiting for me, because as soon as I walked in, she made direct eye contact. And in that split second I decided how I was going to play this.

I smiled.

The shock was clear on her face as I made my way to the table. I gave Charolette a hug first, and she shakily hugged me back, then I gave Tiffany a hug and sat down next to Tiffany instead of between the two. Tiffany looked at me questioningly, and i just shook my head.

"So, how was everyone's break?" I said overly cheery, I wasn't avoiding Charolette's eye and I wasn't only talking to Tiffany, i was acting normal.

"Mine was great actually, I went to this thing..." Tiffany was still talking but I wasn't listening, I was looking directly at Charolette's eyes, waiting for her to turn to me, she was trying so hard not to and I could tell.

I realized Tiffany had stopped talking, "Sounds fun!" I said faking again.

"Yeah, how was yours?" Tif asked.

I faltered slightly, "Well, actually, I asked first and I remember saying 'everyone's' Spring Break, as I recall, not everyone has spoken. Char," She threw a glance my way,"How was your break?"

"Good, you?" She was being stand-offish and cold, but she also didn't want to be the one who told Tif that we broke up, so she thre the question back at me, hoping to see some anger out of me.

Backfired.

"It was wonderful," I said, surprisingly not sounding sarcastic at all.

Once again the onlt thing her face showed was pure shock and it felt nice to shock someone. I felt like she deserved it.

I looked her dead in the eye and raised my eyebrow slightly as if daring her to question how my Spring Break was wonderful.

I feel like my answer would be, "Well, I got to sleep in, I got to eat whenever I wanted, and oh oh, you broke up with me? No way!"

I was bitter as hell.

The bell rang and Charolette and I rose at the same time, her heading quickly for the door, me keeping pace.

"Why're you avoiding talking to me," I said keeping my voice low.

"Why are you pretending like nothing's wrong?" She retaliated.

"Nothing is wrong, its your decsion and I respect that," I was expecting what my body usually does when it tells a lie, but for once the pang of the lie didn't hit me...

I had meant it.

Yeah, I was still really bitter, but I made the most of it. I smiled again.

"I'll get over it,"

This time I did feel the pang.

******

 She was barely talking to me, yet she still walked me to my classes, it was kind of confusing.

Carmen was walking with us to second period not saying a word.

I had told her everything already and she was PISSED. Like even more pissed than I had been.

She hated Charolette.

I was just really mad at Charolette. Of course I still loved her.

So I was in second period thinking about the whole thing and I just started crying. It wasn't like sobbing crying, it was just crying crying and I was just trying to be discreet about it but this annoying fucking bitch Jordan wasn't letting that happen.

"Why are you crying, Honey? What's the matter? Do you wanna talk about it?"

Oh. My. Fucking, God. No bitch, couldn't you tell that I didn't wanna fucking talk about it.

Carmen just kind of looked at me with an 'I told you so' kind of look on her face; she had never liked Charolette.

I waited for Charolette after second period like I always did you know, since she had walked me to my second period, I thought we were on a talking basis, but she didn't show, I just went to my third period in even lower spirits.

I walked out of geometry fouty-five minutes later on my way to fourth period and I wasn't expecting to see Charolette. So I wasn't all that upset when she wasn't where she usually meets me.

I was, however, pleasantly surprised when I saw her waiting for me half way down the hallway.

I walked up to her and gave her an awkward 'side-arm' hug and began to walk towards my classroom.

We stood in front of my fourth period door all weird like, and she went to go hug my good bye, but I held her back.

"Are we...friends?" I asked trying not to saound weird.

"Uh... I guess that's up to you, because I don't really have any reason to hate you, it's you that has the reason to hate me." She looked at me expectantly.

"Well, then... I guess were friends," I mustered up the fakest smile ever and felt it fall across my face like the cheerleader smile I was trained to have.

I saw her sttempt to smile but it came out as more of a grimance. She gave me a quick hug and began to walk to her fourth period.

That was all that happened that was...I guess you couold say interesting on Monday.

Besides the fact that she stayed after school until four o'clock at my Theatre rehearsal.... was that... normal for an ex?

I had no idea.

_____________________________________________________________________

I'm back, and this time I have more pictures.... :D Enjoy

Picture of Tif ----------->