Chapter 10

-Alexa's POV-

My body was in excruciating pain and i had no energy to move. I had a deep cut on my forehead that was bleeding and I was feeling dizzy from blood loss. I tried to get up but I was to weak, I tried to get up again and I finally managed after 5 minutes of trying. I walked to the kitchen slowly limping and stumbling over my own feet. I called 911 and told the operator that i had fallen down the stairs and told her my address. My forehead was still bleeding and most of my clothes was covered in blood. My vision started to darken and blur and suddenly I felt myself falling back, I hit the floor before I went unconscious.

~25 minutes later in the hospital~

I woke up to a slow beeping sound. My head was pounding and my whole body was sore. I looked around a bit and saw a white room and I knew I was in a hospital. I was connected to cables and had bandages wrapped around my forehead. I heard the door open and I saw my bestfriend Dihanna walk in with some random guy. "Is that your boyfriend?" I asked her with a small smile. She gave me a confused look before laughing, "Are you joking?" she asked me before laughing again. "I'm being serious D, so when did you meet my bestfriend?" I asked him. When he looked at me I was suddenly filled with fear.

-James POV-

I looked at Alexa to see if she was joking or if they had drugged her. When our eyes met her face changed and she looked afraid. I now knew that this time I had gone to far..

(I know I know its a super short chapter but i promise the next will be longerrrr.. I sort of started binge watching Gotham and now Sword Art Online 2 is on Netflix so yeahhh)