Chapter 4

- James' POV-

I took Alexa's phone before i left the house. I looked in her contact list and i saw a name that was new. Yeah i know all the people on her phone. Anyways i decided to text that number and make it sound like it was Alexa.

Me- Hi

Mike- Hi sexy did you have fun last night?

Me- Uh yeah

Mike- why'd you leave so fast this morning?

Me- I had to leave for an appointment

Mike- Oh ok come over

Me- Uhhh ok where do you live again?

Mike- 129 wallchester

Me- Oh ok ill be there in a bit. Bye

Mike- Bye sexy see you later

Got him. I quickly jumped in my car and i drove to where he lives.
I got there and knocked on his door. As soon as he answered the door i kicked him in the stomach and i kneed him in the face.He punched me in the mouth but that was the last hit he got. I quickly punched him in the face twice and i heard a snap. I broke his nose. I stepped on his fingers and walked away. He laid there scared and confused.

Mike- W-who are you?

Me- Alexa's boyfriend shit head. If i find out you touched her or even got near or even think about talking to her i will kill you myself.

He nodded quickly and i kicked him in the mouth and walked out of his house. Idoits.. They never learn.

*A\N: sorry for such a short chapter ill make the next one longer and sorry for not updating this story in forever*