Chapter 28

• Zadedykowane TO THE WONDERFUL READERS,

 (Note: If reader is uncomfortable with mild sexual content, you have a choice not to read. Please do not report, I already gave you a warning. Song to read to: "I'm With You")

Amy kissed Bane passionately with full mouth, their eyes both closed. But she pulled away gently. "I've always wanted to do that." she whispered to him, still trying to catch her breath. 

Bane looked at her and took a deep breath, "I wanted to taste you for so long. To feel this..." he brushes his fingertips across her lips.

Amy paused, her eyes looking up from his eyes and down to his wet lips. Craving for more, and wanting him more.

They both stopped to observe each other's features at a close distance. It was the closest they had ever been. They remained still, staring into both eyes, wondering if it was all a dream. They tried to ignore the past and longed for the best on what will happen next. But they both refuse to worry.

Bane continued to kiss her again, returning to her warm and soft lips, interlocking with her tongue. She went with the kiss, enjoying every second of it. He buried his face on her neck, tracing his lips from her neck to her chest. She caressed his back, resisting to scream in pleasure.

She pushed him away, her hands resting now on his chest. He looks back at her, his eyes expressing, 'Why?' 

Amy bit on her lower lip, saying she wants more of him. He slowly approached her, his head leaning down and staring back at Amy's. His forehead leaned on hers as he carried her up with both arms. 

Keeping their mouths on each other, he carried her to the bedroom. As he laid her down, she attempts to remove her top. He gently nibbled her ear before moving down to her chest as she took his shirt off for him.

Bane began to thrust inside her. Amy, with her eyes closed, moaned in pleasure. Feeling him for the first time had brought her immense bliss. A sensation she had never felt in such a long time. Amy's warmth had given Bane the pleasure he had been seeking for years. The pleasure he had been wanting. And it was better than he expected.

Their eyes remained locked on each other as Bane kept thrusting; it deepened every time. She kept her hand on his neck, trying to receive every thrust, breathing on it with Bane's every move. He moved his face in front of hers and leaned his other hand on the mattress. "Faster," she whispered. Bane followed her request and prepared himself from climax.

She moaned in inevitable pleasure. Amy could hear Bane panting and moaning, making her crack a smile. A smile formed on both lovers' lips.

Bane moaned louder, unable to steadily kiss Amy, reaching his climax. Just as Amy claws Bane's back during climax, Bane stops and drops his head. Amy immediately pulled Bane's manhood and watched him climax on her skin. Slowly, Bane dropped beside Amy, catching his breath.

Nothing could be heard but their breathing.

She glanced at him, shifting on the bed to face him. Bane reaches for her forehead to plant a warm kiss and wrapped his arms around her, making Amy lay on his chest.

"A-amy, I'm s-"

Amy pecked his lips, "There's nothing more to say. It's alright."

Bane stared at her and sighed, "Yes, there is." he said, "I must let you know that I care about you."

"I know you do," she held her tears back, "I'm just glad you're here."

He gently pushed her to the other side, leaning his warm body against hers. Her legs stayed wrapped around him. "Amy?" Bane whispered,

Amy looked up at him, "Yeah?" she whispered back.

"I want you." Bane whispered to her, relieved he got to tell her what he always wanted to; passionately and truthfully, he confessed what he always wanted to express.

Amy's eyes glistened like she just had the perfect gift of all, she smiles, "I want you, too." she replied back.

"We'll never look back. For now, I have my priced possession. You." he added, "I may have gotten you closer to danger, but I am not doing that again."

She looked back at him, speechless, not expecting the words coming out of Bane's mouth. "Bane," she stared at him and reached in for a kiss.

 Bane pulled away from the kiss and held Amy's chin, "I always, always dreamed about kissing you."

"Me too," she said, "Even before all this."

"Really?" he raised his eyebrow,

Amy blushed and bit her lower lip, "I know it sounds crazy but... yes. Really. Every single time."

They both became silent. Bane couldn't believe it, she had felt for him, even if he was being such a big rude man to her. He laughs softly, Amy looked back at him. "What?"

"I wish you did." Bane smirked, "But I think you already did."

"What do you mean?" Amy asks, pushing herself up, leaning now on her arm, her hair falling smoothly on her side.

"Before I lost all consciousness, I remember you, kissing my cold, steel mask in the hospital." he said, and Amy flushed red again.

"I did..." she whispered, "I did." she smirked at him. They both stared at each other until Bane reached in to kiss her again.