Chapter 27

"You don't have to feel forced to care just because of what I told you," Amy said, taking a few steps closer, keeping her eyes at me.

"Why didn't you tell me soon enough that you had a little crush on me?" 

She rolled her eyes at me, knowing I was trying to tease, "A little crush?" 

"Wasn't it?" a smirk formed on my lips. "Alright, what is it then?" 

"For god's sake, do I have to repeat what I just said?" she took a deep breath, looking annoyed.

"What was it again, if I may ask?" I asked, my eyes squinting, pretending to recall the words that struck me.

"Do you think this is funny?" 

"Well, I didn't say it was funny," I held out my hand, "I just want to hear you say it." I stood up. 

She kept her ground, "What? No. I won't say it." 

"Don't be a coward. Just say it." I insisted,  

"I'm not a coward, I just don't want to repeat myself. Stop acting like a child."

I sighed and rested my hands on my hip. "Just say it," I almost hissed, "I just want to make sure I heard it right." 

Amy glared, "I don't want to." 

"You're just going to say it, Amy. What's the big deal?" 

"Fine!" 

"Fine." I kept my silence and waited for her to say it.

Amy paused and looked down as I took two steps closer. When she looked up at me, she says it in such a weak voice, "I-I'm in-love with you." 

But her eyes never looked away.

"Satisfied?" she raised her tone. But I shook my head in disagreement.

For a second, I hesitated. But I had no control over my body. I swiftly took one step just to grab her face and pull it against mine. I hungrily began to kiss her with full mouth, tightening my grip on her cheek and hair.

She kept still. I almost thought she did not want it, but she began kissing back. Her fingers ran through my neck and up to the back of my head.

Gently, I moved my hands to her back, grabbing her waist and pulling her even closer. She kept kissing back whenever I did. The taste of someone's lips was a wild, extraordinary feeling. But what made it sublime was the fact that it was Amy's. Her loud mouth and firm tone of voice had been exchanged with soft moans. 

Her lips, ever so soft...sent shivers down my spine and my manhood. I felt every joint and muscle in my body tense. 

Amy leaned closer with her head up. But I helped her reach my mouth better by carrying her full weight with my arms. She bit on my lower lip, breathing on me. Then, she looked straight into my eyes. Once she released my lower lip, I kissed her again. Soon, I decided to move her against the wall, hardening my kisses and pushing myself against her soft body.

I put her down and tried to push me as an attempt to move us to the couch, but I pin her against the wall. I was not done just yet.